CH 4

We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it might be random but i want to suggest you guys to watch btob sing forever (bewhy). anyway. lets continue hehe

Chaeyoung POV

We walk into the dining room. I already feel weak from all this thinking and it not getting better. I see someone unknown but yet familiar. "Whh.." Ok now something hit my memory. "Good evening, hyung." I immediately bow 90 degree to him. "Ah yeah yeah. Take a seat." He say. I give him a small smile. Why I feel nervous suddenly. I sit beside my mom. Glancing once in a while to Mina, my parents and Mina's parents. My eyes are wavering. "Chaeyoung-ah. Dont afraid. I'm not going to eat you." He say. I just laugh nervously. "Its the first time he meet you, Kai-ah. He must be nervous." Mrs Myoui say. I nervously scratch my nape. I catch Mina laughing at me. I give her my murderous glance until I hear a cough. I immidiately act like a tame cub. The parents are now also laughing at me since its rare to be this obidient. We then have our 'peaceful' dinner except for the fact that I have been teasing from A to Z by my mom and supported by my dad, and Mrs Myoui, and Mr Myoui and not least Myoui Mina. I guess they take the chance since this is the only time I'm not rebel and fight back their words. So I guess you guys doesn't know the story yet. So remember that during high school where like everyone kinda giving me a death glare on my early days at the school whenever I were with Mina? So here is the story.

Flashback on

Its been days since I went to this school. I dont know why or maybe this is just my feelings but I keep getting this glare, or should I say death glare. Since Mina doenst say anything about it and doesnt want to answer everytime I ask about it, I ask Tzuyu instead. "Tzuyu-ah. Can I ask you something?" I ask him when we on the way to the court. "Yeah. Spill it." "You know. I keep getting this glare." I cautiously say to him. "Aaa. When you are with Mina?" "Er. Yeah. Can I know why?" "Because you are the first guy to get close to her." I'm shock. "I am?" I look at him. "Yeah. Mostly the guy who approach her will get beaten. I almost get one." He laugh maybe remembering his time. "But why?" "Do you know her brother?" "I only heard bout him." "So he was our senior when we first get into this school. So as you can see. Mina is a beauty. So many of us and maybe me too were attracted to her. Who doesnt? You must be attracted to her to right?" "I'm not." Tzuyu roll his eyes. "I will take it as yes then. So there were many guys who confessed to her and want her as their girlfriend. Excluding me since I found my other half days later. But then, one by one start moving away from her. Everytime she walks by they distance themselves. Can you guess why?" He suddenly ask me. "No." I shake my head. "Are you dense or what?" "I seriously have no idea." I look at him seriously. "Her brother faced them himself. I dont know what he said but he make all the guys get away from Mina. But there was one guy. He kept pestering on Mina despite being warning by her brother. Until he get a taste of himself." "Why? What happen?" "He disturbed Mina during lunch and luck was never on his side. Get splashed by Mina for annoying her and get slammed to the table by her brother. 1 + 1. What a perfect gift." "So no guys approach her after that?" "Nope. Sometimes the girls also scare to approach her. She has this murderous aura, you know." "I dont think so." "Now maybe not since she already been here for a year and already has friends. You need to see her during first year. Even I dont want to mess up with her." "Wow. You scare of her?" I look at him disbelief. "Yeah. She even throw books to people. I start to think she has bad temper. Or some sort of anger problem." He flap his hand dramatically. "So do think I'm safe if I keep eating with her?" "I dont know why you want to keep eating with her when you can eat with other people." "Well. Her brother already left for Japan. And she is the first one I talk with." "Well. You get the point there. As long as she doesnt kill you, well, go ahead." "Gosh. Looking at you saying like that, make me scare more. Eventhough I already met her parents but hearing about her brother make me scare." "Wow. You already met her parents? You are faster than LTE." "It just my mom is just overfriendly. I think she know all our neighbour by now." "By the way. I hope you wont get beaten by Mina's brother." "Well. I hope so. I havent meet him yet." And starting from then I pray that I dont get trouble if I meet him.

Flashback end

And here. After 2 years knowing Mina's family, I finally meet her brother. Myoui Kai. Myoui Kai hyung. Remembering Tzuyu story about him make me shrieking smaller than I am. "Hey, kid. Lets have a talk." Kai hyung call for me. I almost jump from my seat when he suddenly tap on my shoulder after we finish eating. Mina just mouthing 'good luck' before laughing as I stand up from my seat, following Kai hyung to his room. "Dont be too harsh on him, oppa." She say from her seat. "We will see bout that." He reply. I just gulp, breath in to keep my heart calm but I'm nervous as heck. I follow behind him timidly into his room. "Seat." He show to his chair. I take my seat my put my hand on my lap timidly. "Seat comfortably please. I'm not gonna eat you or Mina will kill me later." "Yes yes. Hyung." I remove my hand but it unconciously put it back on my lap. "So how are you and Mina?" He start asking me. "I guess everything is fine." I give a smile. "You guess?" "I'm sure." His voice is so intimidate. They sure carry the same blood. I always lose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter