CH 1

We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

finally im starting back. so. hi guysss. miss me? or miss them? haha. kidding. i miss them so much. so lets meet them. hehehe.

Chaeyoung POV

Today is the day. All the answer will be out. I stare to my annoying, er, I mean kind bestfriend who is sitting infront of me. My fingers are tapping on the table furiously. The latter is tapping his feet at 100km per minute. Both of us are glancing at each other eyes, to our phone on the table and to the clock on the wall. We have been sitting restlessly at the cafe for almost an hour. Tick, tick, tick. 12.00 o'clock. We quickly grab our phone and tap on the phone furiously. I look at him and he look at me. "TWICE!!" We shout at the same time. Both of us shock at each other. Loading, loading...... "TWICE!!!" We quickly stand up and hug each other. "I cant believe we will attend the same university!" I say happily. "Yeah me too!!!!" Tzuyu scream. Twice University is one of the most prestige university. It is sooooo not easy to get accepted into the university. But hardwork pay off. We are accepted to the university. Not to mention that the hyungs also studying there. "Wait." I let go of my hug and typing something on my phone. "Bull." I frown. "What?" Tzuyu ask. I show him my phone. "Once?" Tzuyu raise his eyebrow. I show him back my phone and his mouth forming 'o' shape. So yeah. I just checked on Mina's id to know her placement."Its the same smol. Do you forget?" He flick my forehead and that remind me. Twice University and Once University is kinda a joint university and they are only next to each other. Twice University is more to science, engineering, business course while Once University is more to art course. "I'm just shock that the name is different." I shrug my shoulder and take my seat back. "You wont go far from her. Dont worry." Tzuyu sip his drink. "Who is that 'her'?" I jump from my seat while Tzuyu choke his drink. "Oh my god, Mina. You almost kill me." Tzuyu wipes his shirt with a tissue. Mina take a seat beside me while Dahyun take her seat beside Tzuyu. "So. Who is 'her' you guys talking about?" Mina asks again. "Its you. Who else?" I drink my strawberries smoothies. She just nod her head. "So where did you get?" I ask Dahyun. "Same as Mina. You guys?" Both Tzuyu and I grin widely. "Geez. Geniuses." Dahyun roll her eyes. Tzuyu and I frown. "We are not." Tzuyu says. "One step closer to your dream are you?" I chuckle while looking at Mina. "Arent you?" She look at me back. "Nope." I pout and take another sip of my smoothies. Lucky for her. Art course means she is getting closer to her dream of becoming a dancer, but it kinda shame since she is a brilliant student, but again, who am I to stop her from achieving her dream. I should support her instead. While me, I get my second choice. I want to be a graphic designer but architecture is not a bad course. "A month left huh?" I sigh. "Wow. A month left? It feels just like yesterday we graduated from highschool and now we are going to attend university." Dahyun say. "Gosh. I cant wait to be a university student. We are attending the same uni also. It just nice." Tzuyu continue. "Yeah. The unnies and oppas will be our senior then." Mina say. I cant wait to see them.

Registeration Day

"Chaeyoungie? Are you all set? Do you left anything?" My mom ask me for nth time for today. "I'm all set, mom. Lets go." I look to my bedroom for the last time before joining my father who is all set in the car. "Did Mina left already?" I ask my father. "They left 10 minutes ago while you busy choosing which guitar you want to bring." I smile sheepishly. Well, I cant leave my guitar. After an hour drive, we finally arrive at Twice University. We have to round a few times to get a parking. My parents and Mina's parents hang at the nearby cafe while waiting for us to register. "Hey Yoda!" I wave at him since he can be easily found by his height, while me, drowning in this flood of human. "Hey smol! Having hard time there?" He laugh looking at me trying to pass through this human to get to him. "Finally." I finally able to reach him. Then we walk together to the auditorium to register ourself. After an hour queuing, its our turn to register. So my room is 4-23. I peek on Tzuyu's registeration form. "Hey!! Roommate!!!!" I shout. "What?" He look at my registeration form disbelief. "Now I need to babysit you." He grunt. "Hey. Its the other way." I roll my eyes. "Anyway. Hi my roommate. I'm Chaeyoung. How are you?" I shake his hand. "I'm fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter