CH 5

We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi guys. finally im out from the dungeon. so how are you guys? im still mess up with my life. haha. so. lets continue with our story here. mind me. since the weather is not nice these days. the story also like that.

A month later

Incheon Airport

Chaeyoung POV

So here I am. Waiting to check in, surround with my family and dearest friend. Taking pictures as much as they can. Nayeon noona and Sana noona already soobing. Jihyo noona and Dahyun look like about to cry. The hyungs and Tzuyu. They play around with my trolley. Doesnt even bother to talk to me. But. I know they actually sad parting away with me. And Mina. Mina. I know she try hard not to cry. Giving me her gummy smile. So. Yeah. I decided to accept the offer. And now I'm waiting for my flight to United State with the Premier Scholarship offered by the university. I will attend to Columbus University. So here the story.

Flashback on

We are on our way back to our university. We, I mean, me and Mina. Remember from the last story. We went back home. So now we are going back to our university. "So. I decided to accept it." I slowly say as I look to her face, watching over her expression. BUT. Her face doesnt show a slight change. "You accept it." She repeat after me and nod a few times. "I'm going to tell the Dean tomorrow." I look at her again. "You are going to tell the Dean tomorrow." She repeat again. I stop her. "I thought hard on this. I think I should used this opportunity. Dont you agree?" I ask her. She still with her non-expression face. "I agree." "Should we go to the cafe first before going back?" "Should we?" I flash her my dimple smile. "Stop doing that." She poke my dimple. And poke again. I pull her to me and walk backhugging her. "You smell so nice, Minari." "You always say like that, Chaeng-ah." "but that is the truth tho. I will miss this later." I choose the wrong sentence. Shouldnt say that. Shouldnt say that. "Chaeng." "Sorry. I shouldnt said that." We then walk silently to the cafe we used to go but I'm not backhugging her but I walk beside her hand to hand after what I said just now. She sit on our favourite seat at the corner of the cafe while I buy us our drink. Chocolate latte for her and strawberry milkshake for me. After I get our order, I bring the drinks to our table. Mina seems to dozing off, looking outside the cafe. She doesnt realise it when I put our drinks on our table and sit infront of her. "Mina," I tap the table, calling for her. "Ah. Sorry. I was dozing off." "Yeah. I can see that." I take a sip of my milkshake. "So. You will going huh?" She sigh. "Mina. Look at me." I take her hand and she look at me. "I wont be long. I will be back as soon as you think. Tzuyu will take care of you for me. The hyungs too. Dahyun too. The noonas too. I will be back on every semester break if I have to." I look into her eyes while caress her hand with my thumb. "I know that. I think I just need some time to accept this. I actually kinda expecting that you will accept that offer. But it still shocking me. Maybe I wasnt ready for this." She looks down. "Mina." I lost my words. I dont even know what to say. "Its ok Chaeng-ah. You can go. I will support you no matter how hard it is." Again I loss my words. After composing myself. "Mina. Do you how grateful I am for having you? I cant find a word to describe how grateful and lucky I am." I kiss her hand. "Do you want to go to the arcade first? Its been a while since we have a battle." I ask her. "Why? You want to lose to me again?" She dare me. With a smirk. "Aiyyy. Want do you want to bet?" I smirk back at her. "I will think about that later." We finish our drinks and go to the arcade before going back to our hostel. And guess what. Who am I to challenge a game god. I OBVIOUSLY lose to her. And as for the bet. I have to piggyback her from the train station to her hostel. Which is, everyone. A 5km walk. 5km. KM. But thats fine. She is light as feather. But a little teasing wont be harm right? "Ow. Mina. You are sooooo heavyy~~~" I attempt to put her down but she wrap her arms tight around my neck making me choke. "Mi- Mina. You are choking me." "Dare to put me down, I will choke you for real." I laugh. "Alright alright. Hold me tight." With that she hug me daringly, like saying 'I will never let you go.'

Flashback end

So here I stand in the middle of this crowd. I dont know how to stop this 2 noonas from crying. "Noona. Stop it. You are ugly." I pat both of them. "Hey! Dont call her ugly." I gain a smack from behind. "Ouchh. Thats hurt you freaking Yoda." "Chaeyoung-ah. Noona gonna miss you."  The bunny noona hugs me for nth time for today. "Me too." The clumsy noona joins the bunny noona. "Noona. You are going to choke me." I pat their back. "Chaeyoung-ah. Its time to get in now." "Ok, dad." I hug the hyungs, noonas, Tzuyu and Dahyun for the last time. "Mina. Take care." I hug her before leaving a kiss on her forehead. "Take care of yourself too, Chaengie." She hug me tighter and kiss my cheek. I let go my hug from her and hug my parents. "I'm going, mom, dad." "Chaeyoungie. Take care of yourself. Call us everyday." My mom say. "Ok mom. Thank you guys, for coming today. See you again. Take care of Mina for me. Take care of yourself too." I give them my last speech. "You take care of yourself. Nobody will babysitting you." "Yeah. You wont hear my nagging." That Tzuyu and Jeongyeon hyung for you. "Dont forget to eat kid." And yeah. Thats Momo hyung. "Dont forget us, Chaeyoung-ah." Jihyo noona say. "Yeah yeah. Goodbye guys. See you on my holiday." I wave to them as I pass through the security check. "Bye Chaeyoung-ah!!" They scream my name. "Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung!" Gosh. They are embarassing me. I facepalm but neverthe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter