CH 11 (Dahmo)

We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a short one for cutie Dahmo <3

Momo POV

I hate my hand right now. I cant hold my Dahyun's hand due to the burn on both of my palm. So yeah. I burn both my palm and now being wrap by bandage. Wonder how I ate the chicken at the hospital just now? Well. I still can use my finger. So no problem with eating that. "Momoring. Do you really can drive with that hand?" Dahyun ask looking at my hands concernly. "Yeah. Dont worry. I can handle this." "Really? If you cant drive, we can just take the bus." "Thats fine. I can drive."  I ensure her. "Alright. If you say so." She links to my arm. "Aaaa. Senseee~~" I poke her cheek. "What can I do if I have a fool boyfriend that hurt himself." She pinch my cheek, teasing me. "Lets goo. Lets go home. See you again, bro!" I bid goodbye to Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Jisoo and Jihyo. Well did I mention it? We walk together to the parking since we park side to side. I start the engine and ready to go.

I park my car infront of Dahyun's house and take her to doorfront. "Take a good rest, Momoring." Suddenly the door open. "Ouh, Momo! Are you all fine?" "Ouh, Aunty Kim. Good evening. Yeah I'm all good." "How about a dinner with us tonight?" I look at Dahyun and she nod. "Yeah cool." "Ask your parents to join us too. Its been a while since we have dinner together. And of course we need to celebrate our hero." She wink. "Sure. But no need to celebrate me though." I scratch my nape. "Anyway. Call your parents." She get back into their house to prepare. Then I call my mom to ask my parents to join the dinner. "Dubu-ah. I need to pick up my parents first. You go rest yourself first ok. We will meet later." "Ok. Drive carefully, Momoring." I kiss her forehead and drive home to pick up my parents. 

"Momo-ah." My mom hug me as soon as I enter my house. "I'm so proud of you, my son." my dad pat my head. "Thank you, mom, dad. I want to take shower first." "Ok, honey. I want to finish some food first." I walk to my room and prepare myself. Its weird. But I need to tell you how I take my shower. You know both my hands are wrap. So I raise both my hands in the air and let the shower hit my body. In the end, I wet my hand since I need to rub my body with shower gel since I smell smoke. When we all set, we ride our car to Dahyun's house. My dad insist of driving the car since he doesnt want me to drive with this hands of mine. 

We arrive at Dahyun's house and when straight to the dining table. After a few greeting, we start eating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter