Sixth.

From the Beginning to the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah, Sana."

Mina had to catch her breathe,

"That's pretty unexpected of that coming from you."

Sana slouched defeatedly and nodded in agreement, she had no idea how did she turned out to be such a mess after meeting Tzuyu, if Mina hadn't mentioned it, Sana could have overlook these feelings and leave it aside to rot.

Maybe it would be better if it is forgotton but Sana would love to see it bloom instead.

"I suddenly feel like seeing her-I don't know. Why the heck am I even acting this way?"

"Because you're totally obsessed with her?"

Sana snorted and rolled her eyes slightly before recoiling,

"Don't you think that it'd be a bit harsh calling that an obsession?"

"But you are totally drooling over her and thinking about her non-stop."

Mina challenged Sana with the bare truth that she hadn't been quite aware with herself. Immersed in deep thinking, Sana could not disagree with Mina, because it was true that Tzuyu exists 24/7 in her mind.


"Ugh, you don't have to say that, it's kinda embarrassing."


Sana swallowed dryly before sinking her face into her palms, feeling the heat radiating from her burning cheeks. That made her heart raced even more upon realising how ridiculously her body would react upon the mere thought of Tzuyu.

And then the images of Tzuyu's captivating eyes , her blushed protruding cheekbones and kissable lips that is so dangerously tempting Sana might have to exercise self control to not pounce onto Tzuyu later.

"Oh gosh, You more in love than math."

Mina chuckled when she earned a tight slap on the shoulder. Sana sulked and mumbled under her breathe while Mina stretched out her legs under the table and yawned.

"Thinking about it, I think she should be arriving soon."

Mina glanced at her phone briefly before cocking an eyebrow at Sana who instantly paled. 

"Oh calm down! You still have a few minutes to get yourself ready!"

Sana forced a crooked smile and hope her voice don't fail her and chimmed,

"I'll try."

Just then, the door bell rang and it send Sana into a mess, she almost choked on nothing and stumbled off the chair. Sana was groaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter