Fifth.

From the Beginning to the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ughhh!! I can't do this!!"

Sana screeched in despair and had handful of her hair tangled between her fingers. She squinted her eyes to identify the alienated language and symbols which is commonly known as 'Mathematics', she had been reading the same questions over and over again and it was getting frustrating there was totally nothing to give her a kick start in actually understanding the question. 

"Do what?"

"Math!!"

Sana held up a piece of assignment and waved it wildly infront of Mina's face, who was looking extremely unimpressed.

Mina cocked her eyebrows in doubt, disbelieved with the fact that a genius like Sana could possibly be this stuck with a simple subject even she could ace (maybe once or twice). She pressed down her brows slightly and leaned forward to inspect and search for any possibly careless mistake that must have unintentionally wasted Sana one quarter of an hour in her house.

Mina wasn't even sure that Sana was being efficient studying in her house, it was suppose to be a study date but it turned out to be an interviewing session instead. It is odd when Sana could achieve straight As for all subjects except for math.

"Sana, you couldn't possibly ask me! I'm quite a block head in math too!"

"B-but I have to hand this up tomorrow! Professor Won might have to deduct my marks again!"

Mina clicked her tongue and arched her eyebrows in amusement before shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly,

"But hey, don't worry, we will someone else to teach us anyways, go finish the research on the project, that cost way more marks than math do."

"Well then screw that professor won."

Sana grumbled and shoved the worksheet into her file before fishing out thick sheets of other assignment she had yet to attend. Mina had to stifle her laughter upon Sana's dreaded expression in response to failing a list of questions.

"Anyways, someone else is coming over too?"

Sana flipped her sheets of notes to find one that is most intelligible to her while Mina stared at her in confusion,

"Have i not told you last wednesday?"

Sana rolled her eyes at the most obvious, she does has a slight memory of Mina reminding her that there is another coming over but the incident had blurred so much she had no recollection of whoever Mina had brought up,

"Well last wednesday is like 10 days ago? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter