Second.

From the Beginning to the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a tremendously happy day. The sun is shining, the sky is clear blue and the birds are chirping. Even if the sun shined the same and the sky was the usual blue, everything seemed to be a lot better than usual.

Because, that was the day that the sun rised from the west. The impossible became possible. 

That day was originally turning for the worst, she had forgotton to bring her assignment and had to delayed her submition. That resulted in deductions of marks and she had no argument against it. Nayeon offered her some sweets and that cheered her up a lot, but nonetheless she was still sulking and down about the unintentional mistake.

Her chest was so tight every movement caused discomfort, she didn't have the motive to lift up her head and take a look at the all so gorgeous and perfect Chou Tzuyu. But Sana knew it made no difference even she didn't spare a glance at her.

"Yah...stop feeling down! You know how well you will do in this project so a few marks deducted wouldn't cause much destruction!"

"Right....when i was being humiliated in front of the whole class...but it's not like i hadn't been insulted like that before."

Sana slurred lazily, she then turned to look at a concerned Nayeon and forced a smile at her who isn't very impressed by the good intentions to ease her worry under those feigning.

"You look awful."

"Thanks, you look pretty dope too."

Sana recoiled as she flopped herself against the table with a thud, her hear ringing in fatigue as she tried her best to feel better. Moments of silence engulfed them and Sana hadn't been distracted for the longest record. Oddly, Nayeon had been less annoying and noisy, Sana was baffled by her self control and she should hone herself to stay this focus at times too. 

Miraculously, the lessons had been less foreign to her that day, she almost understood everything after much anaylsation and discussion with an equally engaged Nayeon. She felt accomplished when the bell finally rang and finally let out a sigh of relief.

They hastily gathered all their stuff and made their way out of the classroom to meet Jeongyeon to visit her home because her grandmother offered to bake them some chocolate cookies, with a cup of hot chocolate as a beverage at the side. Sana couldn't possibly turn down such a generous offer, especially that it had been raining cats and dog those days.

They were chatting the usuals, but Nayeon suddenly lit up in realisation and interjected the decent conversation with a yelp.

"Ah! I've almost forgotton to tell you this!"

Sana had never seen Nayeon this intrigued by the words that she spoke herself, so that intensified her curiosity very much,
Nayeon had to swallowed down a lump of enthusiasm before she said again,

"Are you perhaps really good friends with Tzuyu?"

Sana was thrown back in surprise-or disgust should i say, Sana couldn't imaging a geek like her befriending someone that noble.

'What the actual fu-'

"No-! Anyways why would I? Are you possessed? Where did you even hear that from?!"

Nayeon widened her eyes in disbelief, Sana had no idea what made her so convinced that Tzuyu and her are good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter