First.

From the Beginning to the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV
------------------------------

Many depicts love as the blissful feeling one would experience whenever they found someone whom they developed a mutual bond between. So technically it isn't possibly for anyone to fall in love at first sight. 

I don't believe such sayings too, what I've always believed is that love needs to be fully blossomed over a period of time and most importantly between two person. Regardless of its one way or a two way admiration, you must have that deep understanding and connection to them.

Yes. That what I've always thought love is all about. But i was painfully wrong, and i realised it in awful way. I was caught off guard and I've tripped myself into love without even noticing at all.

Who would have ever predicted that I would be this careful and oblivious?
----------------------------------

Author's POV

Sana was a sensible and logical person, she is quite a ordinary girl living an ordinary life but she never thought that her life would have taken such a drastic change and swayed to the path of a love enthusiast.

After meeting that person of course. It was the first day of school, and Sana had clumsily collided into a person. She was so flustered she didn't dare to look directly at the tall and lean girl when she was desperately asking for forgiveness. But the moment the girl laughed it off with a oddly calm melody of chuckle, she can't help but looked up and studied the the girl's features, which is definitely sculptured by god itself. 

Because damn, it is so perfect Sana felt her breathe halt while her heart picked up into heavy thumping beats. She was absolutely mesmerised by how charming the girl looked just by looking at her. From her gleaming doe eyes with that perfectly arched pointed nose, her eyes traced the outline of her pouty lips and that's when an alarm went off abruptly in her mind, forcing her to stop checking a person out.

Sana blinked in disbelief before storming away from the girl who paid no attention to her afterwards, she couldn't calm her crazy heartbeats down as she recalled the girl again and she couldn't quite understand why did she had to react

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter