Third.

From the Beginning to the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Never knew that there would be such a cafe out here. Everything taste so good here."

Mina mumbled as she elegantly lifted up the mug to her lips and sipped onto the latte with Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana at the side nodding in agreement. 

"Well it definitely taste better than those we had in school."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes as she recalled the times where she had to shove loaves of soggy bread down or she would starve to death, she cringed upon the horrible memories of tasting wet lumps of bread chucked with floppy vegetables and meat that had been tossed into the freezer and back into the microwave.

"Sana, can i try your mocha?"

Nayeon eyed Sana's drink hopingly, Sana couldn't say no when she know that she couldn't deny Nayeon's tactics and pushed her cup across the table. She gulped when she heard a huge crunch of lettuce coming from Jeongyeon, Sana eyed Jeongyeon who was glaring at her with jealousy, probably expressing her discontent with the fact that Nayeon is drinking from the same straw Sana had been using.

Sana shivered just thinking about replacing the sandwich Jeongyeon was chomping on with her.

Sana could only swallow dryly when Nayeon leaned back with a satisfied hum and totally oblivious that she had unintentionally made someone grumpy, and the fault was all on Sana.

'Ugh I'm Nayeon you stupid cow!'

"Woah! It taste good!"

"I-is that so?"

"Yea! Wanna try mine?"

Nayeon picked up her bevrage and jerked it towards Sana who instinctively edged back.

"No thank you-I'm on a diet!"

"Aye stop lying! I know you like this the most!"

'You stupid bunny! Can't you see the situation?!'

Sana almost burst out but she shuddered when she felt a threatening glare directed to her from the side and bit her lips.

'Possessive girlfriend much?'

"U-uh! I'm going to the toilet first!"

Sana excused herself hastily and made her way to the restroom, ignoring the suspecting stares from Nayeon as she dashed into the toilet. 

She breathed heavily as she splashed some water to cool her senses down. She was almost dying while being stucked in the middle of two lovebirds, she was almost displeased with the fact that Mina was not fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter