Fourth.

From the Beginning to the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lights are too bright, the noises are too loud. Everything was a blur as she tried to stop panting , she collapsed onto the polished floor and leaned against the mirror.

She squeezed her eyebrows into her knot with her eyes tightly shut while she forcefully swallowed down a lump of nauseousness due to the vigorous dance practice she had did, she suddenly felt really dizzy so she excused herself for a short break while the others continued. She felt warm and moist from the perspiring she had done and it was probably the worst feeling when your head is ringing painfully as well.


Sana didn't want to stop practising, she knew that she wouldn't be the best although it's not doubt she had put in the most effort. This simply means that it would be worse if she don't put in as much effort, she wearily tried to move her jaw but it felt like all energy had drained out of her, she could barely call out to anyone to help her up.

Maybe she shouldn't have overworked herself over the assignments, she should've flung it like how they all did.

Sana sighed shakily as she tried to surpress the ill feeling running down and decided to stay still until the practice was over or she might disturb them, Shesunk into an uncomfortable nap and waited for the blaring music to come to a stop. Sana didn't know how long has passed then, before she awoken due to the absence of cringing squeaking against the floor and she squinted her eyes to adjust to the harsh light shone onto her.

She blinked when Mina walked elegantly towards her and took a seat without even asking, not that Sana are petty about such things, it is just that they weren't close after all. Mina coolly offered Sana a new bottle of mineral water before snapping hers open and not bothered by Sana's unease around her.

Something about Mina made her feel incredibly small, she is powerful and dominant, if she had to rank their dancing skills, she would be probably placed behind Momo, following by Tzuyu. 

Because everything about Mina is so charismatic it frigtened her, the way she sways her hand almost seems like she is caressing someone and the way her hips roll made her feel rather funny. Funny in the guts because it was churning in mesmerisation as it is just so hot and y.

Sana didn't know Mina very much so she usually avoided getting into a conversation with her or it will get awkward, but seems like Mina don't feel the same, the soft smile directed to Sana urged her to speak up and not dissappoint the anticipating girl who took the initiative to approach Sana.

"H-hey Mina..."

"Nae Sana?"

Mina spoke softly with a hint of happiness in her tone as if she had received a present, Sana's face flushed in roseate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter