Author's Notes

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTES

 

Hey guys. Thank you for reading this story. Sorry the A/N took so long, but writing this drained a lot out of me and I had to put off doing this. After that, I just got lazy haha. But there is so much I want to share, and I am not entirely sure where do I begin. 

Maybe let's start with the beginning, three years before the story begins. 

The conversation in the foreword, was that last argument between the two boys. 

Yixing got into an accident, on the road right outside Minseok's house. It was not Minseok's fault, was what everyone tried to tell him after. 

Jongdae managed to reach them, before the ambulance arrived. He would never forget, the feeling of helplessness he felt then. 

Eunyoung rushed to the hospital, but she never got to say goodbye. And then she never had to. 

 

They pretended that the event didn't change them. That weeks later during graduation, the fact that their group of four was incomplete, had not affected them for life. Minseok pretended he wasn't blaming himself, Jongdae pretended he wasn't scarred witnessing life slipped by and Eunyoung pretended that she didn't had a secret.

Why Eunyoung though? 

Perhaps somehow, she kept him alive. Perhaps Yixing placed that power in her. Perhaps, it was because she was the only one who didn't get to say goodbye. 

Eunyoung tried to tell Minseok, knowing how much Yixing was wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter