First Impressions...

Us against the World

"Wha-?" you manage to splutter before he shoves a hand across your mouth.

"SHHH!!!! No one can know!! No one was supposed to know!! You can't tell anyone I'm here, okay? The agent said no one would recognise me here!!" he whispers frantically in your ear.

Your brain takes a few seconds to process this, and you then nod once.

"Promise?" he asks, holding out his pinky finger with the hand that isn't over your mouth. You hook your pinky around his and press your thumb to his thumb.

Slowly he takes his hand away from your mouth, looking uncertain at whether you would start screaming or something. However, you've just registered that you're in a PANTRY. A rather small one, with food all around you. And there really isn't enough room for both of you to fit comfortably. Which means his body is just millimeters away from yours. And his face is still leaning in, breathing heavily.

Abruptly, he turns towards the door. "Thank you" he says, before opening it and calmly walking out as if nothing had happened.

You stare at his retreating figure in shock, then come to your senses and make a very undignified exit from the pantry. Luckily no one happens to be passing by.

"WAIT!!" you call after him. He stops in the middle of the corridor. "I have some questions!!"

Without turning round, he says, "I understand. Meet me tonight. 9pm at the front door. Dress warm. We'll take a walk. But I think it would be best for both of us if after tonight, we don't meet again." And with that, he carries on walking and turns round the corner, leaving you staring after him, open-mouthed, once again.

You turn around and wander back to your room. There really wasn't much else to do. Should I call Guylian? Nah, there won't be anything to talk about. I'm so awkward around people..... Deciding to skip dinner, you lay on your bed, thinking about Song JoongKi. You slowly drift off......

8:55PM?!?!  AHHHHHH!!!! I overslept!!

You throw on a hoodie and rush out, sprinting to the front door. He's already there, a shadow in the moonlight. You slow down and try to control your breathing.

He turns around, but you can't see his face, only a black outline against the faint moon of the night.

"Hey," he says softly, "Let's take a walk."