Chapter 5

The Melody of My Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOMO POV

The morning light peered through the windows of the room, brightening up every corner that it could reach. I rubbed my eyes with my hands trying to rid the blurriness, blinking a few times and turning to the side, I looked at the sleeping figure next to me. My sight slowly becoming  clearer and clearer as I watched her take small and heavy breaths. Her head laid across my right arm, and my other arm found its place draped along her waist with my hand resting on her stomach.

Suddenly flashes of our intimacy last night echoed through my mind.

Her voice as she moaned my name.

The way she felt.

The way she looked when she was impatient.

The way she did little movements to tell me she wanted more.

The way our hands interlaced against the bed, not wanting to let go of each other, for we had missed each other too much.

The look in her eyes, and how she looked at my lips every single time before I finally kissed her.

I smiled as I watch her sleep, clearly drained from our actions together last night. Her hair was disheveled, and the blankets lightly clung to her body. It wasn’t nearly enough to keep her warm, but I didn’t have to worry because the skin to skin contact between us was enough to create plenty of warmth for the both of us.

My fingers lightly trailed small circles against her stomach. I didn’t want to wake my beautiful girlfriend but at the same time I couldn’t help myself. I wanted to spend every single second I could with her. I kissed her shoulders softly, moving my free hand to move some hair away from her face.

She looked so peaceful, and not being able to help myself I grabbed my phone switching to the camera app, snapping images of her in my arms.

After a couple shots, I was satisfied. She stirred a bit when I put my phone back onto the table. Not being able to take it anymore I moved and kissed her lips lightly, trying to wake her from her sleep.

“Baby.”

Nothing.

“Baby….” I kissed her again and pouted the endearing name.

Still nothing.

“Baby, wake up. I miss you.” I kept kissing her until she finally giggled still in a daze from her sleep.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, peeking an eye open at me, “So bad. You spend all night doing things with me and you can’t even let me get proper rest. What to do with you my Hirai.”

I grinned at her, “Yes I am guilty of all those things. Just give me kisses!”

She laughed, and moved her head to kiss me. We made out for a few minutes, but she stopped me before things could get more passionate.

“Woah, easy there.” She teased. “Nice try but I am still tired from last night.”

I chuckled and nodded, “Alright alright I will stop for now.”

“For now.” She mocked as she rolled her eyes reaching her arms up and stretching in bed. She always had the cutest little satisfied noise when she stret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter