Chapter 3

The Melody of My Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOMO POV

 

I laid on the bed watching my girlfriend happily pack her clothes, but I still couldn’t help but feel jealous, a million thoughts running through my mind.

 

“How many times has Jeongyeon slept here.”

“Has she ever slept in the same bed?”

“How many times did you two hang out while I was away.”

“Have you…fell for her while I’ve been away?”

 

The only thing I managed to muster out was an awkward “Sooooo...” which in return drew her attention to me. She gave me a smile while putting some clothes into her duffle bag.

 

“Hmm? What is it Momoring?” She asked me.

 

My throat began feeling a little dry as I continued to look at her, I pushed myself to sit up on the side of bed letting my feet dangle until it touched the ground. “You and Jeongyeon…umm..seem really…uhh..kinda close now.”

 

She raised an eyebrow at me, “Yeah, and? Shouldn’t you be happy? Jeongyeon is your best friend, and now, now I see her as a good friend of mine too!”

 

I nodded a bit, not sure of how to feel about the answer. “No, no. That’s good.” I lied, “I like the fact that you two are getting so close.” I forced a smile on my face.

 

She tilted her head at me, placing a hand on her hip. “Really? You like it?”

 

I nodded looking away from her, “Yup couldn’t be happier, knowing someone is here to keep you company while I’m away.”

 

I heard her footsteps come closer but I didn’t want to look at her, if I did I knew she would read through me so easily.

 

“Momoring~ “she called my name as she came to me while I sat on the bed I felt her move my knees slightly open so she could stand between them letting her arms drape around my neck.

 

“Hmmm?” I still didn’t look at her.

 

“Look at me.” I turned slowly to look at her and she placed her hand on my cheek shaking her head.

 

“Look at all that jealousy in your eyes, aigoo.” She my hair as I slid my arms around her waist.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I denied.

 

She poked my forehead chuckling softly, “You are jealous I’m spending a lot of time with Jeongyeon lately aren’t you?”

 

I shook my head looking at her, “It’s not that I’m jealous” I pouted, “I just…I wish I could spend as much time with you as it seems that she does.”

 

She chuckled, “Well, how can you do that when your busy being such a big star? It’s hard for me too you know.” Her fingers combed through my hair.

 

“I know I know, I just...I don’t know. It’s silly I know.”

 

She nodded smiling and placing herself to sit on my lap, “Yes it is very silly Momoring, I love you. You know that.”

 

I nodded like a child earning a small laugh from her. “You are cute when your jealous though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter