Chapter 1

The Melody of My Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

MOMO POV

“In this world there are things that make people happy, some find happiness in things like dogs, food, family, friends and loved ones. Well the majority of my happiness comes from food.”

 

“Momo!” I looked at my pouting girlfriend and let out a little chuckle.

 

Looking back at the camera that I was holding up to record us, I pulled her close to my side letting out a goofy grin, “I’m kidding. The majority of my happiness comes from this girl right here beside me. Say hi to the camera my Myoui Princess!”

 

Shyly looking at the camera and rolling her eyes she let out a soft giggle. “Hi.”

 

Nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck, I inhaled her flower-like scent that drove me crazy the moment I got a whiff of it. “Hi, that’s all you’re going to say?”

 

I felt her finger poking at my cheek, “That’s all you told me to say. Why are you recording us anyways?”

 

I looked up at her pecking her cheek, “Because I want to document the times of us together before I become a big star!”

 

She nodded, “Oh is that so,” She took the camera from my hands, focusing the lenses all on me as she started to record me alone.

 

“Your interview starts now!” She let out cute little giggles and looked into the camera.

 

“Question 1! Who do you love most in the world?”

 

I excitedly shouted “Myoui Mina!”

 

“Who would you do anything for?”

 

I repeated “Myoui Mina!”

 

“Who is your favorite person in the whole world?”

 

Endlessly repeating it question after question, I replied “Myoui Mina!”

 

Until finally, she closed the camera, with a satisfied grin on her face she walked to me wrapping her arms around me. “That’s right, Myoui Mina. Don’t you forget it when you become a big star.”

 

I nodded happily wrapping my arms around her waist, and swaying her side to side. “How would I forget such a thing. You aren’t that easy to forget.” I slid my hand into hers, pulling her to walk with me.  

 

 

3 YEARS LATER

 

The cameras flashed from all over the place snapping my picture as I sincerely smiled. In the beginning I didn’t know how to keep my eyes open to look at them, they were all so blinding, one flash after the other.

 

But now, this is nothing to me. 3 years ago, I was a nobody. A nobody who was in love. Now? Well now I am one of the most well-known celebrities in Korea, who is still in love, I looked across the slightly crowded area filled with paparazzi’s and reporters snapping my pictures, and I looked into the eyes of the girl who I was still in love with.

 

That was my secret when facing against the flashes of the cameras, the truth is I didn’t pay attention to anyone or anything. I kept my eyes on the prize, the prize being her eyes that I always searched for in the depths of the crowd, and if I was somewhere where she couldnt be then I always envisioned that she was right there.

 

I smiled at her earning a gummy smile back in return. She shook her head watch me try to look confident because truth be told she was the only one who knew that under this façade I was I wasn’t all that confident.

 

But I always had her to depend on. I wouldn’t do anything to change it.

 

Shortly after all the questions and the interview I was escorted back into my car, I slid onto the seat as the car door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter