; 004.

Promises Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Familiar

Again it was Monday morning, 7:30 AM. Hoseok and Yoongi were walking to school together, holding their hands even thought they were shy to show it for others so soon.

Hoseok had been sleeping over Yoongi's place for two nights in row. Relationship going forward quickly? Yeah, it didn't seem to be normal relationship anyway.

Before they even reached the school gates they could see Jimin and Namjoon waiting there. When they got closer they could see their shocked but kind of happy faces.

"So, are you a thing now?" Namjoon asked, smirk tugging the corner of his mouth. Hoseok let go of Yoongi's hand, embarrassed already. Yoongi just nodded shortly with slightly proud smile.

Yoongi got well along with the other five already. During the last three weeks he had started to spend time with them, at first actually because Hoseok forced him to but at the end because he really liked their company even though he wouldn't admit it.

"To cafeteria?" Jimin asked. "V and Jungkook went already," Namjoon added and started to lead the way when Yoongi nodded again. 

There were some students in the hallways, looking at the four and whispering. When they stepped in to cafeteria there were a lot of eyes looking at them. Not only because of Yoongi but also because the other five young men were well known in their school because of their dancing, singing and rapping - did I forget to mention? 

Namjoon spotted the two familiar figure and made his way to the table, sitting down next to V. And before the rest even managed to sit down, he opened his big mouth, already announcing that there was new couple among them. V and Jungkook turned to look at Hoseok and Yoongi in shock. A couple? These two a couple? "Daebak.." That was all V managed to mumble, his eyes round as saucers and almost accidentally letting go of the energy drink can he was about to sip of. Jungkook on the other hand grinned widely before congratulating them.  Jimin nudged V's leg under the table to get him out of his daze. Soon the people in the table started to babble some random things like always; teasing each other, laughing and enjoying the company.

 

Days had gone by like usually. Those normal really boring school days with two days of sleeping in between. The rumor of Yoongi and Hoseok has spreaded like wildfire as expected but pretty much nothing changed. Yoongi was still seen as scary boy who now happened to be dating a odd guy who was a total opposite of him. 

"10,000 won," The guy who was working as cashier said to Yoongi who was paying the stuff he and Hoseok bought. When Hoseok had been standing a bit farther away from Yoongi, he noticed the cashier looking at Yoongi in a kind of weird way but Yoongi didn't notice it or he just didn't show it. The guy on the other side of the table seemed to be few years older than them. He had black hair, almost covering his also almost black eyes.

Hoseok watched as Yoongi handed the bills to the cashier and taking the change before bidding  a short goodbye and walking towards Hoseok who already was holding the small plastic bag of grocegories. 

When they exited the store Hoseok spoke up while searching for Yoongi's hand with his own free one. "That guy looked at you oddly," Hoseok spoke his thoughts directly, glancing toward Yoongi to see his reaction. Yoongi just lifted his eyebrow, turning to look at Hoseok. "What do you mean oddly?" Hoseok was silent for a moment then spoke again, "I don't know, like he knew you but didn't know how he knew you." Yoongi just hummed and mumbled, "But I don't know him." With that said they quietly made their way to Yoongi's apartment which was only few blocks away like they had planned to.

Back in the store, the cashier had mixed feelings. He furrowed his eyebrows, deep in thought. The two boys had left the store with a short goodbye, but there was an odd feeling left for the cashier. There was a somehow familiar feeling coming from the boy who had paid, but he couldn't tell what it was. There was some familiar features in the boy and his behavior but he couldn't point out how he knew this behavior. And the said boy didn't seem to recognize him so maybe he was wrong this time. He shook his head as like to shake his thoughts away and turned his attention to the new customer making their way towards the counter.

 

Yoongi and Hoseok had been watching a movie, cuddling next to each other on the couch until Hoseok fell asleep while leaning against Yoongi's chest. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's body and nuzzled his nose to the sleeping one's hair, taking in the sweet scent of his hair. The thing about the cashier had been bothering him since he went up to that counter to pay. He could feel the cashier eyeing him when he though Yoongi wouldn't notice. But Yoongi was excellent in hiding his feelings and reactions so it seemed like he didn't notice anything odd. There had been that oddly familiar aura coming from the raven-haired man, but he couldn't pin point who this person was. Even though Yoongi didn't know many people he still couldn't remember anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter