; 001.

Promises Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Make Me Curious

It was Monday, a typical day that everyone hates because it means that weekend is over and they need to go back to school and work their off to be successful in future, or that is what they were told.

Yoongi was walking to school, a bit early so he could listen to some music and take a nap before the first class starts. He could already see the school gates in distance. He also could see the two boys waiting at the gates. No, they were not his friends or something, but they always stood there waiting for something or probably someone. The shorter guy had bright orange hair, he was about Yoongi’s height and he was slim but muscular with baby face. The other boy was a bit taller than the orange haired and he had black hair and muscular body. They both looked like they exercise a lot according to their body. Ugh, Yoongi hates sports, his favorite thing to do is sleep.

He got closer to the gates, almost there and at the same time the raven haired boy shouts greeting, not to him though. Yoongi glanced behind him and saw some two other boys walking few meters behind him. He looks back in front of him and glares at the two waiting boys and put his earbuds in his ears, turning music on before getting inside the school building. He made his way to the classroom where his first class was held and plopped down to his seat at the back row next to the window.

 

The raven haired boy snorted when he saw that boy with mint colored hair, Yoongi, glare at them before put his earbuds to his ears.

“That guy always glares at everyone,” He stated with maybe a bit annoyed voice.

“Huh? Hoseok, it’s Min Yoongi, you should already know he does it all the time. No one has ever heard him talking except when he is annoyed and is yelling at someone. No one dares to talk to him since he pushes everyone away and is harsh with his words,” The orange haired boy told knowingly to his friend – Hoseok.

Hoseok actually transferred to this school at the very beginning of the third year and now it had been about two months since the semester started. He instantly became friends with Jimin and his group of friends. There were two more members in their group of friends; Jin who is the oldest of them all and doesn't go to high school anymore, but goes to university and works in coffee shop. And Namjoon who is on the third year too, but didn't show up at school today.

Hoseok was about to say something when he heard happy shouting and steps when someone ran to them. He felt arms wrap around his torso and chin pressing against his shoulder, panting to his neck. He could see ash brown hair in the corner of his eyes and recognized it as Taehyung, or V like he prefers to be called, who was hugging him from behind. In someone else’s eyes they could be like a couple but actually they were just really close friends who like to intend skinship with one another. V is the alien of the group, he tends to scream when he is excited and likes to touch people and talk non stop but can be scary when really angry.

“Hi TaeTae and Kookie,” Hoseok greets the boys with huge smile, placing his hands over V's.

“Let’s go hang out to cafeteria before classes starts,” The orange haired boy said and headed to the school building.

“Jimin-ah! Wait for us!” V yells, freeing Hoseok from his grip and runs after Jimin. Hoseok and Jungkook chuckles to V’s behavior and walks after them.

The four boys spent 15 minutes together until bells rang, informing that classes will start in few minutes. They split in the hallway since Jungkook were in the first year, V in the second year with Jimin and Hoseok was in the third year with Namjoon. They said goodbyes to each other and hurried to their own classes.

Hoseok walks in the class and first thing he pays attention is that familiar, yet unfamiliar mint colored hair. Min Yoongi. To Hoseok Yoongi was stranger, Yoongi pushes everyone away, not that he even tried to get close to him but it could be seen that everyone avoided him at all costs. But Hoseok was curious, Yoongi was mysterious creature. Hoseok was sure there is something more in him behind that barrier, the inside under that cold cover was soft. To Hoseok, Yoongi was beautiful. Beautiful pale skin. Beautiful and unique mint colored hair. Beautiful dark eyes which most people found somehow intimidating.

Hoseok was about to walk to Yoongi and say something but teacher came in the class and he needed to hurry to his seat to the back row, close to the door behind the empty spot which belonged to Namjoon.

When teacher started their class, Hoseok saw that Yoongi pulled his notebook out of his back bag and started writing something to it.  Yoongi never actually wrote notes about he class but teachers didn’t bother say anything about it to him, he wouldn't listen anyway. Instead Yoongi wrote lyrics but no one knew it.

Hoseok observed Yoongi from the other side of class. The way Yoongi’s hand moves when he writes, the way his eyes seem to sparkle a bit in certain points while writing. Hoseok moves his eyes from Yoongi’s hands to his face, observing his sharp facial features, pink lips, nose and dark eyes.

Before Hoseok notices, bell rang again and teacher dismissed the class. He didn’t pay any attention to the class during the whole time. He turns to look back and sees Jimin already coming to fetch him from his class. They were supposed to go hang out to the rooftop with V and Jungkook like they always do.

“Why do you stare at Yoongi?” Jimin asks, confused. He saw Hoseok staring at Yoongi when he walked past the windows of the class, towards the door.

“Huh? I didn’t stare at him,” Hoseok denied it quickly, too quickly, and starts gathering his stuff to his back bag.

“If you say so,” Jimin says with smirk on his face and chuckles.

When Hoseok is ready they make their way to the door and Hoseok glances one last time behind him to see Yoongi sitting on his seat, now with earbuds in his ears, leaning against the table with his arms covering his eyes. Why I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter