; 007.

Promises Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Together

"Do you want to?" Yoongi asked, eyes shining as he stared into Hoseok's eyes, waiting for a reaction. Hoseok, in the other hand, was looking back at him, trying to see any signs if he was serious or not. He found none that signaled he was joking.

Yoongi was dead serious. "Hm?" He raised an eyebrow, having an invisible question mark on his face. "Are you serious?" Hoseok whispered, tightening his grip on the sides of Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi nodded as confirmation. Hoseok let out a small sigh, smiling slightly before nodding. "I would love to," Hoseok breathed out and pulled Yoongi closer to press their lips together to a soft, loving kiss, kind of sealing the agreement they had made. Yoongi pulled away, sitting up while Hoseok was still laying on the couch, looking up to him. "When will you move in?" Yoongi asked while playing with Hoseok's fingers."I- uh I don't know," Hoseok mumbled. "I have to pack everything and empty the apartment and-" Yoongi leaned closer again, immediately cutting Hoseok off by doing so. "Shh" He shushed before pecking his lips. "You don't need to hurry," He whispered with a loving smile on his lips. "Take your time, I will wait for you. And I will help you with everything, or maybe distract you," He chuckled. Hoseok pulled Yoongi to another kiss.

They were going to do it. They were going to live together. They would be able to wake up together, share their happy and sad moments together.  They would be there for each other - Hoseok would be there for Yoongi, so nothing would happen to him again.

-o-

It was the next day, they were eating breakfast which included coffee and a toast for Hoseok. To Yoongi it was same but without the toast - so only coffee it was.  Everyone kept telling Yoongi to eat at least something little in the morning, a fruit or something, but he never felt like he could swallow anything that soon after waking up.

Yoongi sat there, opposite to Hoseok, holding the warm coffee mug in his hands. He was observing the other one, looking how he smiled happily for a reason Yoongi didn't know. Hoseok didn't notice him looking, that was until Yoongi said his name with a huge question mark after it, left to float in the air. Hoseok looked up and hummed, giving his full attention to the other one - aside of chewing his toast.

"The day when I went to remove the stitches... What did you talk about with the doctor?" Yoongi let the question escape his mouth. The question that had been bothering him since the day. Hoseok swallowed the toast before taking a sip of his coffee, buying a little bit of time to himself, thinking what to say. "The doctor wanted to know how you were doing. If you felt okay and safe to be at home," Hoseok started explaining while tapping his fingers against the mug in his hands. "He asked me to look after you and explained what to do if something happens but I don't even remember the most of that. Once more he wanted to go through the reason why you ended up like that. He talked about all possible ways to help you get trough your hardships and such. And lastly... He was pondering if it was actually a suicide attempt or not and if you should have been under suicide watch..." He didn't notice his voice staring to tremble when he thought back to that day, trying to remember everything. Hoseok felt a hand untangling his fingers from his mug, which he apparently held too tightly. Yoongi intertwined their fingers and gave a slight squeeze to his hand. "Honestly that question had been bothering me since the day..." Yoongi whispered, lowering his head while doing so. "I- I don't want to be thought as crazy person who needs to be looked over or who is a burden to other people..." His voice trailed off even thought he still had a lot to say. His mind was a mess, he couldn't make out any other complete sentences.

Hoseok leaned over the table, grabbing Yoongi's chin gently yet firmly, tilting his head up so he was able to see his eyes. "You are not a burden," Hoseok said with a gentle tone before standing up and walking around the table. He moved to stand right behind Yoongi, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and pressing his chin against the crook of his neck. "You know I love you?" Hoseok whispered, reminding Yoongi while he let his breath fan against Yoongi's pale skin. He pressed a soft kiss to the spot right under his ear before leaning on his shoulder again. Yoongi just hummed, he knew it. He let his head fall against Hoseok's, resting it there for a while. It was just hard to believe. Someone like Hoseok loved him when even his own family couldn't love him.

-o-

"This is the last box," Hoseok said between pants. He carried the said last big box of his belongings. It was the day he was moving in to Yoongi's apartment. The day when they took the next step in their relationship. Hoseok placed the box next to the big pile of all the other boxes before slumping down on the couch, soon followed by Yoongi following the suit. "Is this really happening?" Hoseok mumbled, more just for himself to be heard. But of course Yoongi heard, since he shuffled closer to him and wrapping his arms around Hoseok's waist.

It had been almost three weeks since they agreed to move in together and now it finally happened. Finally it was time for Hoseok to move in with Yoongi. Share his life with his loved one.

"Now tell me all your bad habits that might change my mind while all the stuffs are still in the boxes," Hoseok joked, grin plastered on his face while cuddling closer to Yoongi's warm body. Yoongi on the other hand faked a pout, pretending to be offended. Hoseok just giggled and placed a soft kiss on Yoongi's lips. Yoongi hummed and pretended to think. "I don't cook, I sleep late in the morning, I also sleep in the middle of the bed. Hmm, what else...?" Hoseok chuckled and hugged closer to Yoongi. "That won't make me change my mind," He mumbled with a low voice, letting his lips brush the other male's soft cheek.

Hoseok leaned over to kiss Yoongi on the lips, then moved to his chin and left a trail on kisses from there to his neck and collarbone. Yoongi let out a pleased sigh and intertwined his fingers to Hoseok's hair. He tilted his head back to give Hoseok a better access to his neck. Hoseok had the ability to make cute cuddling together in to a full out make out session. And now was one of those moments. He guided Yoongi to lie on his back and leaned over him to seal their lips together. Yoongi slid his hands under Hoseok's shirt, feeling that warm skin un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter