; 003.

Promises Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hang Out

Two weeks passed, sometimes Yoongi spent time with Hoseok and his friends on the rooftop, but sometimes he still sat alone in the classroom, taking naps and writing lyrics like he used to. Rumors were spreading of Yoongi and Hoseok and the other four which caused some of the students try to talk with Yoongi and be friends, why? Still no idea. But Yoongi pushed everyone else away, he let Hoseok come close to him with his friends but he couldn't allow any other people come too close.

It was Saturday morning, or was it noon? Anyway, Yoongi woke up, groaning while rolling in his bed to grab his phone to check time. Yep, it was 12:42 PM. He was about to lock his phome again when he noticed Kakao notification. He opened the app, checking the message which was from Hoseok. Yes, he gave his Kakao ID and phone number to Hoseok.

From: Hoseok

Sup~ U wanna come over today?

10:23 AM

From: Hoseok

Helloo??

10:57 AM

From: Hoseok

Answer mee~

10:58 AM

From: Hoseok

Bcuz u didn't reply I don't take no as a answer

for the question >.<

11:27 AM 

Yoongi chuckled a bit when reading Hoseok's messages. He was moving his thumbs over the keyboard, thinking what to answer. Finally he typed a short reply and pressed send button. 

From: Yoongi

Sry, just woke up.. 

12:44 PM

It didn't take long to hear a beep, notifying that Hoseok replied right away.

From: Hoseok

Just woke up? Geez u sure sleep a lot...

12:45 PM

From: Hoseok

Come over in hour.

12:45 PM

After that Hoseok sent him his adress and Yoongi sent sent a short "Kay, see u then." before rolling out of bed and dragging himself to shower before going to pick an outfit which ended up being black ripped jeans, black loose hoodie and beanie with white adidas shoes.

It was 1:28 PM when Yoongi grabbed his wallet, keys and phone before leaving. He thought that he would go grab a coffee on his way to Hoseok's place which wasn't that far from his penthouse. He didn't eat breakfast, he wasn't that kind person, he actually ate a lot less than he should. Anorectic? No, he just didn't bother to make food and eat that much.

The weather was nice, sunny but not too hot. Yoongi didn't bother to hurry on his way, enjoying the walk, sipping coffee. Soon he found the building where Hoseok lived, getting in the elevator - because why bother walking stairs when you have elevator - pressing the 6th floor. When the doors opened, he got out, finding the right door. He rung the doorbell and waited, still sipping his coffee. 

Soon he heard noise from the other side of the door before it was pushed open, revealing smiling Hoseok.

"Come in," Hoseok exlaimed, giving  way for Yoongi to enter before closing the door after. "Namjoon and Jin hyung are here too," Hoseok said, pushing past Yoongi who was looking around the apartment. Hoseok went to kitchen so Yoongi assumed he should follow. Who is this Jin? He entered the kitchen, holding the empty coffee cup, right away being greeted by the new face, Jin. "This is Jin hyung, he is an 20 years old mother like guy, so if you are too lazy, and you probably are, to cook, go visit him. You can be sure you won't be hungry when you visit him," Hoseok introduced, grinning evilly to Jin. "Hello Jin hyung, I'm Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon's classmate," Yoongi introduced himself, earning a smile from Jin and Hoseok. Jin nodded and said, "I have heard a lot about you." Yoongi didn't reply to him, instead he turned to look at Hoseok and then Namjoon, questioning them with his raised eyebrow.

"Everyone who have friends or siblings in our school have heard about you," Namjoon cleared to Yoongi who just nodded. He knew he is known among their students, but outside the school? He didn't know about that.

"But well, Hoseok, why I had to come here?" Yoongi asked, kind of curious, making Hoseok shrug and grin. "Just thought that you would be sleeping all day so why not?" It was Yoongi's turn to shrug his shoulders. He finally pulled a chair next to Hoseok on the table, sitting down next to him, and still after all that time playing with the coffee cup in his hands. Before remembering, "I have to leave before 4 PM." Hoseok turned to look at Yoongi, "Why?" "I'm going to go to hair salon," Yoongi replied, grinning. "Mind if I tag along?" Hoseok asked and continued when Yoongi raised his brow. "I'll get bored and I don't want to spend all day with married couple," when saying the last part he gestured towards Namjoon and Jin who glared and them, making Yoongi chuckle. "If you insist," Yoongi agreed.

"Le't watch movie," Jin suggested and others nodded agreement. Namjoon choose the movie, some action movie Yoongi haven't heard before. They sat on the couch, Jin berween Namjoon and Hoseok while Yoongi sat next to Hoseok. 

Namjoon and Jin were leaning against each other, focusing on the movie. So was Hoseok until he felt head lean against his right shoulder. He turned to look at his right only to see Yoongi fallen asleep, unconsciously leaning against him. Hoseok smiled, Yoongi looked so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping. And that boy sure sleeps a lot. He tried not to move so the other wouldn't wake up and tried to focus back on the movie. 

The clock was 3:38 PM when the movie ended, Yoongi still sleeping when Jin and Namjoon started babbling. Hoseok was grinning at the sleeping Yoongi when he started to poke his cheek, making the latter frown in his sleep. Hoseok chuckled, continuing to poke him until he woke up, confused.

"We need to go to the hair salon, you remember?" Hoseok grinned. Yoongi was just blinking for a minute, processing something in his head until he nodded, finally fully awake.

When they were leaving, Namjoon and Jin left too, heading to their own apartment. The two were almost there at 4 PM, Yoongi not so surprisingly drinking coffee he had got on their way there. 

 

Hoseok was sitting on the armchair, scrolling trough his phone while waiting Yoongi who was sitting in the chair in front of the mirror, getting his hair cut and dyed before blowdrying it. 

When his hair was finally done he called Hoseok to come see the result.

Hoseok was staring at Yoongi, not even blinking. In his eyes Yoongi looked beautiful. He always looked, but his new gray hair suited him really well. "What? Is it that bad?" Yoongi asked, nervous. Finally Hoseok was back in the real world. "No no! It's amazing," Hoseok whispered in amazement, observing Yoongi. 

Yoongi felt his face get hot, blushing under Hoseoks's gaze, he averted his gaze before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter