jisoo

perilous ➳ jensoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*a month later*

i was walking in the hallway towards spanish class with about 15 minutes to spare. it was almost empty inside since everyone was still eating lunch outside. rosé had left me because she had a meeting with a club of hers. so, i walked around the school and went on my phone. sudenly, i heard a familiar voice.

"hey, jisoo." the infamous line she had constantly used to greet me.

i looked up and distinguished jennie kim walking towards me as her badass self, but she was not alone. she had one arm around another girl's shoulder and the girl had one arm around jennie's waist. must be her latest conquest... didn't she say her parents wanted her to stop sleeping around. uh, maybe she settled with this new girl.

"hi, jennie."

"it's been a while since i've seen you." she said and smiled. as she walked closer, i noticed she had some sort of a cut or scar on the hand hanging around the other girl's shoulder.

"we've had about 4 spanish classes since the dinner..." i said as a matter-of-factly. we had seen each other multiple times since she introduced me to her family as her 'girlfriend'. "what's up with your hand?" i pointed her left hand.

"it's the injury she got from conquering my heart." the girl spoke up and looked at me as if to say 'look at us, jennie did that for me' and that confused me a little. did she think i was interested in stealing jennie from her? sure, jennie was pretty... no she was hot... no she was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. however, other than physical attraction and somewhat admiration

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter