jisoo

perilous ➳ jensoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"looks like we're gonna see each other more often." jennie said as she approached me after the bell rang.

i nodded. "look," i said straightforwardly, "my grades aren't that great in spanish, but i intend to get a decent grade on this project, alright? i need to pass this class. i'll send you all the research and the text. just learn it for our oral, okay?"

"what?" jennie's smile turned into a frown. "why are you saying you'll just send me the whole work? this is a team project... do you not want to work with me?"

i snorted. "you never work."

"what tells you i'll do the same this time? and you didn't answer my question: do you not want to work with me?" she looked somewhat, dare i say, hurt by my answer.

"people like you don't work and don't tend to change their habits. to answer your question: i don't know. i hate working with people who never participate in group projects."

"well, i'm not one of those people and you'll love having me as your teammate." she grinned for some reason.

"right." i said, skeptical about her statements. i saw a familiar dark haired girl at the other end of the hallway. "well, i better leave you alone with your girlfriend, she's probably looking for you... also, go get that cut of yours looked at. it might get infected if you don't do anything."

i started to walk away, but jennie still continued talking. "she's not my girlfriend. have you forgotten that you're my girlfriend?"

i turned around and came face to face with a smirking jennie. i cocked an eyebrow. "what are you talking about?"

"do you not remember me introducing you to my parents as my girlfriend? and the amazing story about how i fell head over he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter