jisoo

perilous ➳ jensoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

soon, mrs. herrera's loud voice was heard and everyone could hear her scolding jennie about her tardiness in spanish. of course, i didn't understand anything of what she said. nobody did.

i peeked at the door and watched the pair. the teacher had her back to board. jennie then started to walk to her desk while the teacher was still talking to her.

what the hell? she didn't give me any signals to walk in? and how was i even suppose to walk in with the teacher looking at the students?!

the teacher then yelled jennie's name to walk back to her. the student as she was told and got mrs. herrera's back to face the door of the classroom diagonally. that meant, she couldn't see me or a big part of the classroom. 

ohh, now i get it.

jennie cleared out of nowhere and scratched her nose. was that her signal? i hesitated to walk in, but my suspicions were confirmed when jennie cleared once more and scratched her nose again.

"qué pasa, jennie? te duele a la garganta?" the teacher asked her and jennie shook her head as i quickly made my way to my desk, on the row close to the wall.

after a few seconds, mrs. herrera was done scolding jennie and went on with her class. preparing myself for her to no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter