jisoo

perilous ➳ jensoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

what the ?! did i hear what she said correctly?! did she just say 'girlfriend'? maybe she meant it as in 'girl friend'... but why would she say 'girl friend' then? wouldn't she just say 'friend', i mean it's obvious i'm a girl and it's not that important in this situation anyways.

all this questions were swarming in my head, but before i could even object to what she said or even ask her what was happening, her parents had spoken up. "ah, jisoo, it's so nice to finally meet you. our jennie has been talking about having this wonderful girlfriend for the last month and now we finally get to put a face on the name of the amazing girl."

i let out a forced chuckle and smiled back at them. "thank you" was all i could say at that moment.

"right, well we have to go talk with a few of our guests, but we're glad you came and we hope you enjoy the dinner." they said before leaving jennie and i alone in the crowded living area.

as soon as they were out of view, i heard jennie breathing out and i pulled myself away from her. "what the hell was that?!"

"look, i can explain. just listen to me." she said in a dominant tone.

"and why should i? you just lied to your parents, what tells me you don't lie to me?"

"you'll understand when i tell you," and then she pulled me to the gia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter