jisoo

perilous ➳ jensoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so, what will happen after tonight? i mean i never agreed to being your girlfriend."

"we'll go back to our normal lives and i'll lie to my parents saying i'm going on dates with you when i go party or drag racing." she answered simply.

"you drag race?!" i was taken aback at that fact. "do you know how dangerous that is?! plus, don't you have enough money?"

jennie chuckled and put a hand on my shoulder. "relax, jisoo. i won't get hurt and i'm not doing it for the money. i don't care about that. i do it for the rush of adrenaline."

i shook my head. "i'll never understand people like you... anyways, do we have to behave a certain way tonight when we eat?"

jennie shrugged. "we don't have to act all lovey dovey if that's what you're worried about. like we won't pda, but you're gonna have to hold my hand and go along with our little act."

"alright, no funny business right? no surprise kisses or s, whatsoever?"

jennie laughed and shook her head. "no funny business."

as promised, when dinner came, we sat next to each other, jennie sitting at my right and a stranger (a business woman, most likely) to her left. suddenly, someone spoke up and called jisoo's name. "jisoo, jennie, how did you two meet? i mean i always see jennie with all these different and random people, but i never thought i'd see the day jennie kim would settle with someone."

i knew our 'relationship' was non existent at this point and jennie had '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter