More games?

What to do...?{yoonmin}

Yoongi had woke up that morning and kissed the younger male next to him on the forehead 'ah...your so cute when you sleep...so innocent.' Yoongi thought and looked at the other's full plump lips, before slowly leaning in and kissing them but once he pulled away he saw a smirk appear on Jimin's face and felt his face go red "Jimin were you awake the whole time!?" Yoongi asked completely embarrassed by the act. Jimin just smiled innocently and hugged Yoongi "ah...don't be mad Hyung I knew you wouldn't kiss me like that if you knew I was awake." Jimin said simply and knew be was right about the matter. Yoongi sighed and looked down in defeat but he was right Yoongi would have been to embarrassed, Jimin noticed his Hyungs change in attitude and hugged the other "how about we all go and hang out at Jin Hyungs place? We can invite everyone." He said cheerfully and looked at the other male hopping he'd come. Yoongi hugged Jimin back and buried his face into the others chest "Ya that sounds good but will Jin Hyung agree?" Yoongi asked and looked up seeing Jimin nod then grab his phone. Yoongi watched Jimin text Jin at an alarming pace and he smiled once he finished "Jin Hyung says it's fine and he will invite everyone over we should head over at about 5." Jimin finally had said grinning like an idiot. Yoongi looked at the time and sighed "Well let's get ready then we only have a short amount of time." Yoongi said simply with a smile, and Jimin gently intertwined his hand with Yoongi's as he left gentle kisses along the others neck "I love you so much Hyung..." Jimin whispered softly into Yoongi's ear and left a small mark on Yoongi's neck making sure Yoongi could cover it and no one would notice. Jimin got up slowly and pulled his shirt off revealing his chocolaty abs which left Yoongi staring in awe, Yoongi could feel his face going red and when Jimin turned around smirking Yoongi grabbed his pillow and threw it at Jimin "You did that on purpose you jerk." Yoongi stated and quickly got up trying to cover his blush as he walked to his closet choosing something to wear. Jimin watched Yoongi chuckling slightly "ah Hyung don't be mad." Jimin called after him grinning like an idiot, as he slowly followed Yoongi and gave him a back hug "Yoongi~" Jimin cooed and kissed the others cheek before walking into his own closet which left Yoongi blushing and speachless.

《After a few minutes》

Yoongi had decided on an outfit which involved his black skinny jeans, his big black sweater, and to top it off with his black Adidas, Jimin's choice in clothing was the exact opposite from Yoongi's he was wearing his white skinny jeans, his white jacket and under that jacket was a loose white shirt, and to top it off he wore his white Adidas. When Jimin and Yoongi met up in front of the door the suprise on their faces was priceless "we're opposites Hyung." Jimin stated smiling at the other since he knew Yoongi would have worn black, on the other hand Yoongi was suprised but damn Jimin looked good in white it brought out his muscles.

《Once they got to Jin's house》

Jin and Namjoon were already flirting with eachother like a married couple while Namjon and Jin's younger brothers played with eachother, when Jin saw Yoongi and Jimin he smiled "hey guys welcome." Jin said excitedly and hugged them both before picking up one of the boys "this is my baby brother Hoseok my mother will pick him up soon so don't worry." Jin said cheerfully. Namjoon watched Jin and slowly walked behind him picking the other boy up "this is my younger brother Taehyung." Namjoon said simply and smiled at Jin "as Jin said his mom will pick them up soon so make yourself comfy."  Namjoon said and before the words left his mouth Yoongi and Jimin were already on the couch while Jimin was trying to lay his head down on the others lap. 《After the kids got picked up & ppl came》 Namjoon and Jin sat down thinking for a bit "hey let's play a game." Namjoon said smiling as he saw Jihoon, Baekhyun, Sehun and, Wonwoo laughed slightly knowing Namjoon didn't play simple games, and Yoongi had a shiver go down his spine as he heard the key words 'wanna play?' it reminded him of the time Jimin and him...his face burst red at the thought 'ugh calm down...' he thought and sighed softly nodding games never went well with Yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gummy here and I just want to say I finally got around to update thanks to my friend motivating (forcing) me to finish the next update jk lmao but I got some ideas while talking with people and I'd love to hear your suggestions so don't be afraid to comment!! Hope you enjoyed Gummy out