true love

What to do...?{yoonmin}

Yoongi for once had been the one who'd pulled Jimin into the kiss and Jimin gladly kissed back quite surprised, Jimin watched Yoongi and made the kiss deeper as he did he saw the closet doors swing open. Yoongi quickly pushed Jimin off a blush staining his cheeks God why'd they open it then, he was enjoying himself for the most part. He grabbed Jimin by his sweater and stood up "we're leaving thanks for the fun night." Yoongi stated and said his farewells before walking out, half dragging a Jimin with an amused look on his face. Once they got fat enough Yoongi let go of Jimin's sweater and continued walking, Jimin took his chance and pushed Yoongi against a wall before pinning him down. Jimin smirked softly "hey Yoongi Hyung are you upset they interrupted us?" He asked and saw Yoongi blush giving him his answer, he kissed Yoongi's neck leaving a small mark on the back of his neck the added a few more. Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheek and finally pulled away "we can continue at home." Jimin winked and quickly ran home watching a dumb founded Yoongi. "Ah Jimin wait it's night time don't get lost!!" Yoongi yelled before Jimin disappeared and Yoongi quickly followed him.

《When he got home 》

He was sweating hard by the time he made it home and had completely forgotten why he was running. He opened the door and was pinned by Jimin before he could say a word Jimin and his lips met, and Yoongi immediately melted into the kiss forgetting to protest against him. Jimin's plump lips against Yoongi's made Yoongi feel weak the kisses Jimin gave were some of the best he'd ever had, and his first kisses somehow before he even knew it his lips had a desire for Jimin only which he ignored at first, but slowly started getting pulled in. Jimin smirked against the kiss and pulled away for a second "Hyung open your eyes I want you to look at me when we kiss." Jimin said softly and before Yoongi replied Jimin had pulled him into another kiss. Yoongi listened to Jimin and opened his eyes looking at the other, he never knew Jimin could look so hot kissing well of course he was hot at times but Yoongi always saw him as a Mochi but seeing Jimin in this light he couldn't think of the other the same again.

《Few minutes later》

Jimin finally pulled away and his lips "ah Hyung that was great." Jimin said happily and hugged Yoongi tightly, Yoongi hugged him back and smiled "I love you Jimin." Yoongi stated as and fact his voice didn't waver anymore as he said it. Jimin's smile grew as he heard Yoongi "I love you too Hyung more then you can even imagine." Jimin replied and stayed in the hug for awhile longer before pulling away. Jimin and Yoongi linked hands and had another sweet but short kiss.

《Extra about the others》

Everyone watched Yoongi and Jimin leave and Jin shook his head "Namjoon that was rude." Jin stated and hugged the other, but Namjoon just laughed "ah Jin Yoongi's going to get it tonight." Namjoon exclaimed and Jihoon agreed nodding his head while everyone else started chanting "Yoongi's gonna get it." They all chanted and Jin shook his head. "Yoongi's gonna get laid and he's gonna be loud as heck I hope I can sleep." Namjoon shouted and Jin looked shocked his motherly side taking over. "Kim Namjoon no one needs to hear that!" Jin stated and smacked Namjoon on the head earning a laugh from everyone. "Ouch ouch Jinnnn." Namjoon whined and Jin sighed feeling bad for hitting him so hard "ah it's fine I'm sorry Namjoon are you okay?" Jin asked patting his head. Jin though for a bit "how about staying over at my place?" He offered and Namjoon smiled, "so...we get to have fun tonight right?" Namjoon asked asked and Jin smacked him again "maybe I should let you go back home." Jin mumbled. Namjoon quickly apologized and pulled Jin closer kissing him as another act of apology which Jin seemed to accept as he hugged Namjoon back.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys Gummy here I think this may be the end of the fanfic but don't worry I'm going to start a new one soon or I may continue another one I already have so hope you guys enjoyed this one Gummy out 

p.s ily all thanks for the support I really appreciate it