I love you

What to do...?{yoonmin}

Yoongi woke up that morning feeling sore and alone Jimin had classes but lucky for Yoongi he didn't have classes today it was one of his off days, after a few moments Yoongi got a grip on his body and slowly got up to go freshen up. He was mad why wouldn't he be he was in so much pain Jimin was so rough, the thought made a blush spread across his face but he slowly walked over to the bathroom and freshened up by taking a shower.

《After his shower》

Somehow the shower had helped some of the pain go away or maybe he'd just gotten used to it, as he walked into the kitchen he noticed a note on the fridge and read it.

《Note》

Dear Yoongi Hyung,

    I know your probably hurting right now sorry I couldn't hold back you were just so cute, but I promise i'll make it up to you when I get back home see you soon Hyung~

                                                       Sincerely,

                                                          Park Jimin

《After reading the note》

"Park Jimin you better make it up to me!" Yoongi growled slightly but couldn't deny the blush on his face, after eating breakfast he decided to check his phone since it had been flashing for awhile. After he read the text his face flushed red he can't believe that he knew, about the other night but maybe he could play it off cool.

Namjoon: Yoongi what the heck was going on last night? you were so loud!

Yoongi: sorry, Jimin and me got into an argument

Namjoon: argument my you lier, you were his name out these walls aren't sound proof

Yoongi: your imagining things!

Namjoon: don't lie to me you got the D didn't you?

Yoongi: fine...I did...

Namjoon: did you enjoy it?

Yoongi: that's so embarrassing to ask...but don't tell Jimin...I did enjoy it

Namjoon: nice I'm happy for you hope you have a nice day

Yoongi: thanks Joon just don't tell anyone please

Namjoon: don't worry I won't tell anyone bye Yoongi

Yoongi: bye

By the end of that conversation Yoongi was blushing and shaking his head damnit Jimin, you've made me go through so many embarrassing moments 'he better make it up to me' Yoongi thought as he shook his head slightly and laid back down in bed drifting off.

《A few hours later》

Yoongi had been awoken by Jimin who had just finished his classes and came back home, he had found a sleeping Yoongi but instead of touching him like he had down. He decided to sit down next to the male smiling softly as he played with the males hair, and gently petted his hair man it was soft. Yoongi looked at Jimin "hey Jimin." He said softly and smiled, Jimin looked at Yoongi "awe I didn't mean to wake you." Jimin said softly and leaned in and gave Yoongi a kiss on his forehead with a smile. "Hyung I love you so much..." Jimin mumbled and hugged Yoongi and smiled slightly when the other hugged back "ah...Jimin you've always been trouble but I've been in love with you since the start..." Yoongi blushed while confessing his feelings to the male it was surprising to say the least knowing his crush liked him back.

《A few moments later》

Jimin had order Yoongi food since he did want to apologize for earlier "does it still hurt?" Jimin asked and Yoongi just shook his head as he continued to eat, he loved Jimin but he probably loved food more. Once he finished eating he and Jimin started talking about their feelings and how everything had happened, and they explained why they did what they did before and how life had gone when the other wasn't around. Yoongi and Jimin had talked for hours straight and finally after another hour Yoongi had started to get tired he had been a but sore from earlier so of course he'd get tired quickly, and Jimin understood so once Yoongi laid in bed Jimin followed him and cuddled right next to Yoongi. Yoongi enjoyed jimins warmth and started to cuddle into the male "I love you Hyung." Jimin whispered and gave Yoongi a kiss on the forehead and drifted off holding Yoongi, Yoongi blushed and looked at Jimin " I love you too." He said softly and cuddle into Jimin drifting off with the others kiss.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys hope you enjoyed I made this chapter !Ore fluffy and cute cause the other one was filled but I hope you enjoy ^-^ I love you all and want to thank you for the support Gummy out