The change

What to do...?{yoonmin}

Yoongi had been so devastated by figuring out Jimin had lied to him, he loved and trusted the male to much which had been his weakness. Yoongi had decided it was time for a fresh start moving schools would be his first step, but after he moved would he ever see Jimin again probably not but it still hurt him to think about leaving. This was his last year at the school so he'd make the best of it and go to a collage that was far away, he'd already been accepted into many for his mind and lucky for him Namjoon and Jin were coming.

《2 years later》

Yoongi had gone to a collage in California and it really was a dream he had nothing to worry about, he even had his own room since Jin about and Namjoon were to loud at night he decided to move out. He would be getting a new roommate once the new students came which made him smile having a younger roommate to show around, and take care of he'd be like an older brother to them.

Namjoon had offered to take Yoongi out to eat so he'd have luck with his roommate who with as ming tomorrow, it sounded great to Yoongi not like he needed luck or anything but free food who could pass that up. As the night went on Yoongi stuffed himself until he couldn't take another bite and he and Namjoon had a long conversation, which involved Yoongi teasing him on how loud they were at night which made Namjoon blush bright red. Yoongi laughed as he watched the othersame face turn red "don't deny it Namjoon you do the dirty even when I'm around...did you think I wouldn't know?" He asked laughing at his reaction, "no I knew you'd find out but not this soon." Namjoon replied hastily trying to get off of the topic. Yoongi laughed and looked at him "okay okay now take me home I'm full." He stated and wobbled to the car as he waited for Namjoon to pay and drive him home, along the way Yoongi had fallen asleep and like the smart and good friend Namjoon was he didn't wake Yoongi he just carried him into his dorm and left.

《New students arrival {aka next day}》

Yoongi had woken up confused but he guessed Namjoon had been smart and hadn't woken him, he had quickly gotten dressed for once and walked outside onto the campus. Once he got out he checked the bulletin board who showed who he'd be rooming with, and once he read the name he turned pale no not him anyone but him...Yoongi quickly rushed away from the board maybe he had read it wrong yes maybe he had, but his mind knew that what he read was the truth. 

《Later that day》

Yoongi walked into the auditorium and greeted the new students as they walked in not once seeing his roommate, maybe he was lost but Yoongi didn't care...or did he? He listened to the lectures and sighed once his name was called to go up and get his roommate he'd have to show him around now, "Yoongi and Jimin please come up." The teacher had announced. Yoongi stood up he was right he hadn't read the wrong thing but even up on the stage Namjoon's pale face was very noticeable, Yoongi gave him a shrug and nervous smile but then changed back to his normal poker face. He waited as he watched Jimin walk up the steps and once he was up they shook hands and introduced themselves to eachother, even though they knew eachother and after that they'd gotten the map to show him around. Yoongi had gave a tour of the whole school and not once did he look at the other male, he finally got to the doors and turned around this is our door "make yourself at home." Yoongi mumbled as he walked in. Jimin followed the whole time admiring his Hyung who he hadn't seen in a year he had to admit he missed the male, it may have seemed wrong but even while he was with Jungkook he'd loved him. Jimin couldn't forgive himself after he'd hurt Yoongi so badly and the worst part was that Yoongi now had eyes for others, he knew once it was only him but then after breaking his heart and his trust...he'd probably found someone better to love or so Jimin thought. Yoongi plopped down on his bed and sighed once he felt warmth next to him "Hyung can we sleep together tonight...I don't like sleeping alone I get cold." Jimin said honestly, and Yoongi just turned away "tough luck." He muttered. Jimin wouldn't give up just yet "please Hyung..." Jimin whined giving Yoongi his famous puppy dog eyes, "damn it fine." He muttered Yoongi really still loved him after everything that had happend. He sighed as he heard Jimin cheering and a few moments later Jimin was cuddled up right against Yoongi's chest, Jimin was fast asleep and all Yoongi could do was stare and the his angelic face. Why you Park Jimin? He thought and played with the others hair softly but after a few moments he felt himself doze off with Jimin in his arms.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Gummy here and all I can say is Ahhhhhhh Jimin's back in Yoongi's life did I get any of you guys with the whole Yoongi leaving and them never seeing eachother?