Why me...

What to do...?{yoonmin}

Yoongi looked at Namjoon then to Jimin hoping the game wasn't what he thought it was, he sighed as he waited for Namjoon to tell us what we were playing. Namjoon smiled at the unease others showed it was a great sight, but he decided to break the silence "the game we are playing is...not a game I can really say a name for but we will be getting it on groups of four." He said. He watched as everyone decided their groups Yoongi got stuck with Jin, Jihoon, and Baekhyun while Jimin was with Namjoon, Wonwoo, and Sehun. Once the teams were set each team made a punishment for the two losers of each team, and then the games began.

《First game》

The first game involved video games which Yoongi was terrible at so he let the other memebers go first, but since it was tournament style he couldn't really not go. He watched his opponent was Wonwoo and Jimin had just won his game and Yoongi knew it was his turn, Jimin gave Yoongi a reassuring pat on the back before they started playing. Turns out Sehun was just as bad at playing games as he was so it made the win a bit easier for Yoongi, by the Ned Yoongi had managed to win but only by a small amount to was straight up luck that he won. He looked at Baekhyun he was the loser from our team and Sehun was the other loser, Namjoon pulled out one punishment out of the pile and smiled slightly "kiss." He stasted simply. He knew it wouldn't be hard for them to kiss they were already in a realtionship, Baekhyun slowly moved closer to Sehun and pecked his lips which turned into a deeper kiss but soon they remembered where they were and stopped.

《Second game》

The next game was a stay still game which Yoongi knew he'd win the losers from before watched to see who would be the losers, Yoongi laid down as if he was sleeping and stayed still all he was worried about was Jimin losing he couldn't stand the fact that there was a possibility of Jimin kissing or doing something with someone else Jimin was his. Baekhyun laughed as he pointed at Jin he really didn't do well he had chosen a bad position to stay still in, everyone else in Yoongi's group was safe but Yoongi watched Jimin's group hoping Jimin wouldn't be caught. He waited and waited until finally Sehun pointed at Namjoon "did you think I wouldn't notice that?" He asked laughing, as Namjoon got up "no but I thought it was possible." He stated and Sehun picked a card for them. Sehun read it out loud "take off your shirts and keep them off for the rest of the game...but take them off in a y manner." Sehun laughed. Namjoon pulled Jin closer and back hugged him slightly pulling his shirt off, then gave him a reassuring kiss on the neck before ripping his shirt off. He literally just ripped his shirt off Yoongi was suprised and slightly amazed by the others strength, but he knew Jimin could do it if he tried.

《Third game》

The next game was a alcohol tolerance game Yoongi wasn't worried about himself but he was worried about Jimin "Jimin are you sure you want to try this?" Yoongi asked softly and Jimin replied with a nod, Yoongi could tell Jimin was worried as well but Yoongi had faith in him. They pulled out shot glasses and Namjoon and Jin watched as Jihoon took a sip and was already out drunk "man he doesn't have any tolerance." Namjoon stated and Jin laughed slightly. After him was Yoongi he drank the whole glass unfazed "now that's what I like to see." Namjoon said knowing Yoongi's tolerance was good. Then Baekhyun downed his whole glass earning a pat on the back after Baekhyun Wonwoo went he drank half of it and was already out. Yoongi watched Sehun succeed all that was left was Jimin, Jimin looked so nervous it broke Yoongi's heart. He watched Jimin drink the whole thing and let out a sigh of relief hugging the other male, Jihoon and Wonwoo would have to get another one Jin picked their fate as he picked one of the cards and gasped slightly "French kiss." He breathed and looked at the two who were quite shocked. "Ah he pulled mine." Jihoon laughed and looked at the Wonwoo "shall we?" He asked and Wonwoo nodded. Wonwoo pulled Jihoon closer and soon their lips touched and Jihoon slid his tounge against Wonwoo's upper lip asking for permission, when Wonwoo granted Jihoon permission his tounge entered the others mouth and they had a French kiss. After the kiss was over everyone was cheering at the now tired couple, now the last game there was only one more punishment card to choose and Yoongi was worried.

《Fourth game》

Yoongi watched as the others walked to the kitchen and he gasped he was a terrible cook Jin and Namjoon were excused from this match, since Namjoon would burn the kitchen down and Jin was a great chef. Which left Yoongi, Jimin, Sehun, and Baekhyun, Yoongi couldn't cook and everyone knew that yet they decided this competition, Yoongi took a bunch of random ingredients and mixed them together hoping for the best while the others did better. He knew he'd lose this one and by the end he was chosen as one of the losers and he waited to see who would be chosen, when he heard Jimin's name he let out a sigh of relief at least it wasn't one of the other two. Jimin knew he was being set up everyone got something easy and they saved the last for them, it was odd but he knew something was up. Wonwoo picked up the last paper and read it with a smirk "7 minutes in heaven." He said and everyone pushed Yoongi and Jimin into a closet, Namjoon laughed "when you get out we want to see your lips swollen from the kisses." He said and looked the door.

《In the closet》

Jimin and Yoongi looked at eachother and Jimin of course made the first move, he kissed Yoongi gently on the head and hugged him "is it okay if I continue?" He asked as he nuzzled his face into Yoongi's neck, Yoongi just nodded and Jimin kissed around the others neck leaving hickey's while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He loved Yoongi so much it was unimaginable he gently kissed Yoongi on the lips and continued to slowly deepen the kiss which made Yoongi blush, Jimin was being so gentle unlike before it was diffrent this time and Yoongi could feel it. Jimin slowly pulled away and looked Yoongi in the eyes "I love you Yoongi, I love you so much that you can't even imagine it." He said softly while giving the other butterfly kisses along his neck, then stopping every few minutes to check on Yoongi. Yoongi smiled "I love you too Jimin from who knows when and I always have and ways will love you...your the only one for me." He said softly and hugged Jimin pulling him into a kiss.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Gummy here, I fianly updated again cause my friend was getting thirsty lmao but I have to thank her for pushing me or it'd take me forever to update anyways I hope you enjoy Gummy out!