The painful realization

What to do...?{yoonmin}

Yoongi and Jimin's hug seemed to have last for an eternity before he felt himself pull away something was off...very off but Yoongi pushed that thought to the back of his mind and continued to look at Jimin, before finally breaking the silence "Jimin...I should get going I have class." He said simply and got up waving Jimin a goodbye. What he didn't notice was Jimin's small smile as he waved back but with that his whole day was confusing, he felt odd and watched it was so diffrent then before where it was peaceful.

Yoongi half expected Jungkook to come out of nowhere and challange him Yoongi was Hella ready, but why would he fight the younger male for no reason and injure him...he wouldn't be able to then he'd be looked at as a coward but what about those pictures Jungkook has. If it came down to it Yoongi would fight for Jimin he wouldn't let Jungkook reveal them, he was just stubborn like that...but when someone or something important to him got hurt he'd be their to protect it/them.

《Next day》

Yoongi had relived Jungkook and Jimin's kiss while he'd slept but why? Maybe his mind was trying to tell him something but many things could be thought of from that dream, the scene kept replaying in his mind as he waited for it to end and maybe he'd wake up. He could only hope until after what seemed like an eternity he'd woken up sweating, he looked around his room Namjoon was still sleeping so that meant he had a few more minutes to sleep but he decided to get ready instead. 

He got up and quickly showered after that he'd changed into his school uniform, the bad feeling was still knocking him in the stomach but why? What was going on? He couldn't explain it but something bad was definitely going on and he was about to find out what today. 

《At school》

After sometime they'd finally gotten to school but not without some problems of not being able to find things, and all the arguing and suprise about why he was up so early. He'd given up on explaining things to Namjoon and once they got to school he went on a search for Jimin, and just like the other day he was no where in sight. He decided to check behind the school but he wasn't there like last time he gave up after awhile going to the bathroom to take a piss when he ran into Namjoon, who jusy looked at him and gave him a high five "your secrets safe with me so go and prepare." Namjoon had said and gave Yoongi a wink. Yoongi blushed bright red "Namjoon nothing like that is going to happen!" He almost yelled at his friend holding back the urge to punch him, ugh he was such a jerk at times "alright alright I'm sorry I thought stuff was going down." He said with a small laugh and continued walking. He left Yoongi sighing as he turned away and walked into the bathroom, the first thing that hit him was Jungkook's voice.

"Jiminie did he believe you?" Jungkook asked his voice going a bit low, Yoongi couldn't believe it Jimin had lied to him "Y-yes he believed me Kookie." Jimin had whisper softly. Yoongi shook his head in frustration "Jimin you ing lier don't get anywhere near me." He growled and slammed the bathroom door shut as he left out pissed, Jimin and Jungkook who were inside jumped at Yoongi's voice "..." Jungkook muttered and Jimin just looked and the he door in horror, he couldn't believe his Hyung had heard him if only he had the chance to explain but Yoongi would rather die then see him...what would he do to corner Yoongi and explain.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Gummy here I'm so sorry I keep hurting them ;^; I cri everytime oml but they will all have happy endings...I hope Gummy out