Painful

Emotionless


The day before the 1st day of class, taeyong's phone rings, is yuta, it was 8pm, and he was with mark and taeil watching shingeky no kyojin’s live action

“hi yuta” he answers but he hears nothing, “hello” he speaks again when he listens yuta’s voice “hyung, I have something to tell you” yuta stops talking, taeyong checks his phone thinking that the call ended but yuta speaks again “I’m leaving to japan in 1 hour” taeyong doesn’t know what to answer but he just asks “Why?”

There is a silent, so taeyong speaks again “its ok if you don’t want to talk about this” and he hears a sigh

“because my grandma is sick, we must leave” yuta finally speaks, taeyong can hear sadness in the way his minor is speaking but he doesn’t know why yuta is sad

“When will you comeback?” taeyong asks, to make the moment less awkward, and yuta was taking to long to answer so taeyong have to wait a few seconds

“I’ll be back in two weeks, I will miss classes” yuta says.

Taeyong doesn’t know what else to say, he doesn’t know why yuta is so sad, without anything to say taeyong just stays quiet listening yuta’s breath at the other side of the phone

“Hyung, I’ll miss you, I know you won’t and is not like you don’t want to but” yuta hardly speaks “I will miss you”

And taeyong doesn’t have an answer to that but he knows that he must be nice to someone when that someone is sad, he doesn’t have to say something that will hurt yuta but he doesn’t want to lie saying that he will miss him when he is not feeling it, after a few seconds searching in his mind for something nice to say, he finally speaks to yuta “I will wait for you” and when he says that his voice sounds so sincere, soft and warm

“thank you, byee hyung, I’ll bring you Japanese ramen” yuta says sounding better

“bye” taeyong says and hangs up the phone, he is back to the living room with mark and taeil “who was it?” mark asked while he is eating some chips “yuta, he is going to japan” taeyong answers, the news doesn’t seem to affect him, as always.

“when is he coming back?” taeil asked, he seems in shock; “In two weeks, he was sad but I told him something nice so he is fine now” taeyong answers to taeil question like the most normal thing in the world, taeil wants to see an expression in taeyong’s face he knows, that is not going to happen.

“hyung, I will miss him, yuta is so funny and he promised me to teach me Japanese, now I have to wait” mark says making a sad face.


 

In the middle of the night taeyong wakes up screaming so loud that his mom is in his room just in seconds “what’s wrong?” she says, taeyong is pale, sweaty and he is crying “It hurts mom” he says touching his chest he doesn’t stops crying, his mom hugs him and pets his hair “hang on yongie your dad is taking the car out of the garage, then taeyong's father came into the room and carries taeyong to the car, they drive to the hospital.

Taeyong stays all the night in the hospital the doctor made a lot of exams but all of them were negative, he is “fine” but something is causing pain on him, and no one know what.

He stayed 2 more days in the hospital but when the doctor didn’t find anything, taeyong was send to his house with pain medication and some Tranquilizers; the situation is the same and is getting worse, he doesn’t eat like always because he vomits almost everything, in the night he wakes up screaming and crying, he says that something in his chest hurts him, but what is that?

The school started 2 days ago, and taeyong is in home, this night taeil goes to see him and he is impressed about how taeyong looks, skinny, pale, his eyes don’t bright he seems like he has the worst illness “yoingie how are you?” taeil says with a soft voice siting in the bed next to taeyong “I don’t know hyung” taeyong answers, he is very spoiled he likes to be hug and everything but he doesn’t show it but this night when taeil sits next to him, taeyong lays himself in the bed and puts his head in taeil legs “can you pet my hair?” he says to taeil.

Even taeyong’s voice sounds off “taeyong, did something happened to you?” taeil asks while he is petting his minor hair but taeyong doesn’t answer “you know what I think?I think  this is so alike to what happened when terry died” taeil says to him but taeyong keeps silent only taeil is speaking “But I don’t know what makes you feel like this, yongie are you feeling pain?” the older asks almost with tears in his eyes, he is really worry about his friend health and he wants to help.

 Yes, taeyong has been sick, but not like this, he is in pain taeil can feel it, but why is he in pain?

“where it hurts yongie?” taeil asks

“I don’t know hyung, I don’t know” taeyong says crying; this is the first time taeil sees him feeling something, and this is so devastating, it must be horrible not feeling anything in his life and then all sudden start to feel pain, and you can see how much it hurts to him, he is not used to this.

“yongie…” taeil speaks and taeyong just answers with a “hmmm”

 

“Yongie, is it because of yuta?” taeil asks, that is the last thing in his mind, he doesn’t know anything else that can cause him so much pain, maybe is yuta, taeil doesn’t know how but maybe all of this is because of yuta.

 



Thanks for read!! ^^