The truth is...

Emotionless


 

At midnight taeyong’s mom arrived to mark’s house, she was really worry about her son, taeyong is like a treasure for her and taeyong's dad and they love him so much; five minutes after taeyong’s mom, Taeil arrives too, everyone was really worry about taeyong, they all protect taeyong of everything and everyone; but there is one of them who doesn’t understand the situation so good, Yuta, he is also worry about taeyong but everyone else seems to be overreacting the situation thats what yuta thinks

“Omg my little boy, are you ok, are you hurt? Shall we go to see doctor Kim tomorrow?” taeyong’s mom is asking, the way she looks at taeyong is so beautiful everyone can see how much she loves him, if you ask her what is the most precious thing in the planet she would say taeyong one day she told taeil that maybe taeyong doesn’t love her, but she has enough love.

“He is ok, he just need some food and good sleep, I think he will be fine” yuta says to taeyong’s mom, she looks at him with a surprise face, is the first time they meet. “oh I’m sorry I’m afraid I don’t who you are” she says to yuta, and when he is about to answer the question taeyong speaks first “he is my new friend mom, Nakamoto yuta, looks like he took care of me when I was inconcience” he says to his mom, and she smiles “I’m so happy my boy has a new friend, thanks for taking care of him” she says, everyone notes that she is really happy about taeyong’s new friend, even taeyong notices his mom happiness meanwhile taeil and mark are making the face that says “thanks god he can’t feel embarrassed”

Everyone was acting "normal" but the only person who doesn’t know what is going on is yuta, so he goes by taeil's side and whisper him “hyung can we talk for a minute” taeil nods and they go to the living room and let mark with taeyong and his mom

When taeil sees yuta's expression he knows what is yuta going to ask “what did he said to you?” taeil asks before yuta can speak and the only thing he says is “how do you know that” yuta is confused, and afraid of what he will know, he doesn’t know if he wants to know.

“Well you have That expression in your face and I know is not because about taeyong fainted” taeil answers

“He said…” yuta starts, but he stops but taeil looks at him and he smiles saying “its ok” so yuta continues “he said he couldn’t read what I was feeling, he asks me about what I was feeling in the moment he woke up” yuta was looking to taeil without blink, he wanted an asnwer, well he wasn’t sure about that

“yuta, you’ll see, taeyong is kinda special… he has an illness, is not bad I think, thats why we care so much for him, that's why his mom is so happy about you being friends with taeyong; he is healthy yes so he is not going to die or something, if that is what you are thinking; but I cant tell you anything else, the reasons of the questions he made are his and he is going to tell you” taeil can sees yuta expression is a mix between hopeless, sadness and afraid “yuta don’t worry just try to understand him once he tell you, I hope you can stay by his side” taeil is waiting for yuta answer but instead yuta hugs taeil and says “I can wait”.

 

The two guys come back to the room and taeyong’s mom is going to take him home, and mark is taking the dishes to the kitchen, taeyong is looking at yuta, trying to find something that tells him what is he feeling or thinking but he fails, so he looks for taeil, the older knows what taeyong is thinking but he is not going to tell him “yongie please stay healthy I will go to your house tomorrow” he says in a funny way

“I’m leaving now” yuta says, he goes to taeyong’s mom and makes a bow “it was nice to meet you Mrs” and she smiles at him “you too yuta-ssi I hope I can see you often” yuta smiles and then he looks at taeyong “Hyung take care of yourself, see you later” he doesn’t wait for taeyong’s answer or look and he just walks out of the room.

 

3 days later

“Have you talk with yuta, he’s been asking me about you” Taeil asked to taeyong, they are in the coffe shop, there is not too much people so taeil is resting with taeyong “No” yonggie answeres without even looking at his hyung, he is been avoiding yuta since that day but no one knows why.

“Why are you avoiding him?” was taeil question “did he said something bad to you?” he added when he sees that taeyong doesn’t have any intention of answer his question “yongie….” He says

“I don’t want to tell him, ok, I don’t understand why I have to explain this everytime I meet someone” taeyong was serious as always but if he was someone else you can tell he is angry, but he is just taeyong

“Yonggie don’t you think he deserves to know?, he was really worry about you that day and he is your friend he wants to stay with you, tell him… that’s what friends do” taeil tells him, he hopes taeyong change his mind but that is hard because he doesn’t have emotions that make him think twice. Taeil stands up, taeyong didn’t answer him but the clients are arriving and he has to work “see you at 6 taeyong-ssi” he says and leaves.

Taeil's shift is almost over and taeyong has finish his book already, he is just waiting for the older and then they’ll go to see a movie as every Friday but then yuta came into the coffee shop he is looking for someone and he sees taeyong Sitting at the same table where they met

“hyung, how are you?”  yuta says sitting next to him and grabing the book taeyong was reading, and he make a surprise expression “you…know” and before he ends with what is he saying taeyong finishes for him “You already read the book” he says, yuta smiles to him and taeyong gives him a smile too but not too bright

“I have to tell you something yuta” taeyong says and yuta is watching him very carefully like if taeyong was going to revel him the secret of the universe “I’m sick” taeyong started “Is not like cance, or a simple flu, I can’t feel any emotion” he stops for a minute to see if yuta’s expression change but he still the same so taeyong continues “I don’t love anyone, I have never been mad, I’m never scared of bugs, I’m not happy because my grades are the best in the school; but when I was little my best friend a dog called terry died, in that moment everyone realize and also me, that I can feel emotional pain like when you cry and cry to relief a pain that is not in your body, and you feel incomplete like if a part of your body is missed but you are perfectly fine, and even when your heart is beating but you feel like you heart has been ripped out of your body, I can feel that, Pain is the only emotion I can feel” taeyong stops for a moment to drink coffee and yuta’s expression was priceless he is in shock but he still wants to listen what taeyong has to say so he didn’t say nothing.

“I met Taeil hyung and Mark-ssi when I was younger, my parents told them about me and they help me a lot, they teach me about what people can feel, what should I do if my mom is sad, or if mark is scared when he sees a Cockroach; Im pretty good about social abilities but…” taeyong stops and looks at yuta “your expression are… are strange” he looks at yuta just to see if he has something to say but yuta is quiet “just sometimes… and I don’t know why, and its weird you always read the same books as me the day before” he stops talking and now he is waiting, a word, a question.

“well, that explains a lot” yuta says shaking his hair “it must have been difficult to you all this time, but we are fine, right?” finally he smiles at taeyong “Yes we’re fine I guess, your reaction is abnormal” taeyong smiles at him and again there it is, that look in yuta’s eyes that taeyong couldn’t decode, this is the second time yuta looks at him like that, and is so confusing for taeyong because he wants to know what that look means but yuta told him that he didn’t know.



thanks for read! if you have any  advide or critic pls leave it in the comments

I hope you like it ^^