CHAPTER 8

The Flirty Couple

Hello everyone, I’m back! Sorry for the super late update. Honestly I’ve been writing for this chapter for couples of time but end up delete it over and over again. I can’t find the right feel. Though I’m not fully satisfied with this but I think its way better than before. Hope you'll like it. 😊

 

###

“I’m home!”, Yong Hwa announce his presence as he step inside the dorm. He walk straight to the kitchen and place the food he bought before on the dining table. “I bought food for you, eat now!”, he said to the boys as he made his way toward his room.

He throw his body on his bed and look up at the ceiling. He was thinking about everything that happen today. Is everything real? Park Shin Hye- the girl he adore all this time is now his. 

Yong Hwa actually knew Park Shin Hye since long time ago even before he knew Min Hyuk. He was her seonbae in middle school. He knew Shin Hye as a bubbly, cheerful, and pretty girl. She was quite popular back then while he just regular student, a nerd who just can adore her for afar.

He was mesmerize by her personality. She can be strong and brave- she even face the bully by herself when they try to harm her friends. She also can be elegant as a princess- act sweet and adorable. She was unique. But he just can be her secret admirer that time.

Every time he got the chance to get closer to her, he would end up messing it. And then in his graduation day- the time he finally has the gut to talk to her everything was late. He got to know that she moved to pursue her study aboard and he never heard anything about her after that. He was upset with his self- with his cowardice.

Since then he made up his mind- he has to change, he can’t be loser anymore. Then slowly he change to become the playboy and flirty boy that we knew now. The boy that was always confident- sometimes over- of his self and not afraid to approach the girl that he like.

But then he knew Min Hyuk few years later and he knew the fact about his relation with Shin Hye. Min Hyuk always talk about her to him and Yong Hwa eagerly learn about her through him. He was move on before- or he thought he was, but getting to know her by Min Hyuk storys bring back the feeling that he buried in the deepest of his heart.

Now everything seems to be dream. His first love, his dream girl come back to his life. Break every barrier that he form and bring back his old self bit by bit.

Yong Hwa smile to himself when he remember how his heart flutter every time she is near, how hard for him to keep his cool around her, and to avoid being stuttering when he talk to her. Park Shin Hye is different from all the girl he knew, moreover she already have his heart. But then he remember when she cry this morning. Shin Hye, are you Ok now?, he thought. He is worried about her condition. 

“What she’s doing now?”, he mumble to his self. Yong Hwa pull his phone from inside his pocket before dial Shin Hye’s number. He wait few time before she pick up on the third ring.

“Yeoboseyo~”. Her sweet voice can be heard from across the line put a smile on his face. “Yeoboseyo, Shin hye-ya. It’s me, Yong Hwa”. “Oh! Yong Hwa-ssi? Wae geurae?”, she ask cheerfully as she address him formally.

Yong Hwa didn’t mind the way she address him, he know she still a bit awkward. “Eum… what are you doing now?”. He clear his throat to get rid of his nervousness. “I just finish my shower. Wae?”. His cheek gone red when the picture of the Shin Hye suddenly popped in his mind. Yong Hwa shake his head violently trying to clear his mind. “Ani, I just want to know how are you?”. Yong Hwa bite his upper lip as he wait for her answer.

There are pause for few second before he can hear her voice again. “Geokjeongma. Nan gwaenchanha”. She assure him. She knew he must be worried about her. ”Geurae?”. “Ne, nan jinjja gwaenchanha. So don’t worry anymore, arasseo?”, she said like nagging mother, he smile again because of that. “Arasseo ajuma!”, Yong Hwa try to joke to ease their awkwardness.

“Yah~”. And he was success because the next thing can be heard was her sweet giggle. “Yong Hwa-ssi?”, she call with serious tone. “Ne?”. “Don’t worry about me anymore. I’ll be fine. Don’t you know I’m Park Shin Hye!”.

“Danyeonghaji, you are Park Shin Hye. My sweet baby Shin Hye!”, he responds with teasing tone. Here come the flirt Yong Hwa!. “Eiii… what was that? Brrr I suddenly got Goosebumps. It was so cheesy”, she said but then giggle.

“Ya! It was romantic”, Yong Hwa said with full of confident that make her giggle again. “Gyesok geureohke! Deo isang ulji mala (Keep that way! And don’t cry anymore)”. Shin Hye was silent again after he said that. “Nomu gomawoyo, Yong Hwa-ssi. I’m lucky to have you”, she said seriously.

Yong Hwa was touched by her word but he feel the other way. “Ani. I’m the one who is lucky. You can’t ever imagine how lucky I am in this moment”. “Aa~ guemanhae. Why we become so cheesy suddenly. Ew~ gross!”, she said cutely that make Yong Hwa chuckle. “Hey, I’m serious!”, he said still chuckling.

“Arayo! Oh, eomeoni call me. We talk again later OK? Anyeong~”. Shin Hye hang up the phone even before he said his good bye. “This girl really”, Yong Hwa said then chuckle again for the nth-time.

“Ah~ baegopa”. Yong Hwa caress his tummy as he jump off the bed and walk out toward the dining table. He watch as his dongsaengs eat like there’s no tomorrow without even leave a bit for Yong Hwa. “Ya! You don’t leave a little bit for me?”, he ask dumbfounded.

“Oh Hyung! You haven’t eat?”, Jung Shin ask innocently which earn a kick by Jong Hyun under the table. “Did you need to ask?”, Min Hyuk hiss in his ears when he saw Yong Hwa's face start to get red. Their hyung is ready to transform to a monster now- a supper hungry monster.

Yong Hwa smile to them that send shiver down their spine. “In three”, Jong Hyun mouth to his dongsaengs- ready to run away but then Yong Hwa said, “Don’t run!”. They gulp they saliva. Is Yong Hwa has six senses?

Of course not! He just knew them too much until he knew what their next move is. Yong Hwa sigh as he take a seat beside Jong Hyun. “Since I’m happy know, I’ll let you go this time”, he said- glaring to each one of them.

“Oh! Wae?”, they ask simultaneously. They were curious because Yong Hwa never let them go that easily. “Because I just have a girlfriend”, Yong Hwa answer with a smile. “Nugu?”, again they ask at the same time. Yong Hwa glance to them feeling weird, “Are you practice to be a choir?”. They just silently looking at him waiting for his answer. “Park Shin Hye”, he said at last as he’s smile like a dork.

“Mwo?”, the duo Lees shout while the only Kang just sigh. “I know this will happen”, he said under his breath. “You date her?”, Jong Hyun ask. “How?”, Jung Shin add.

“Wow! You really have to try to be in choir”. “Hyung! Answer me! How come you date with yeppeo noona?”, Jung Shin shake his hyung body dramatically. “You want to know?”, Yong hwa gave them mysterious smirk. “Ne!”, said the 'dooley' couple.

Yong Hwa lean forward as if he was going to whisper. “Pimil”, he said then smirk when the duo hiss to him. “Geundae, Min Hyuk-ah. You don’t want to say anything?”, Yong Hwa ask since Min Hyuk was the one who oppose him to date his noona on the first place. “What should I say? I somehow can expect this to happen”, Min Hyuk said as he continue eating his food.

“So, You approve us?”, Yong Hwa’s eyes sparkle as he look at Min Hyuk hopefully. “Of course not”, Min Hyuk said calmly. “Aish! Neo jinjja!”, Yong Hwa point his forefinger toward him. “Wae? You want to break up with her? You should be kind to me if you want to be my brother in law”.

Yong Hwa lower his hand and smile sweetly to him. “Geurae? Ah~ didn’t you supposed to be nice to me too if you still want to courting Soo Jung? As she was my cousin and she love me so much. What will she think if she know you threatening his beloved oppa?”. Checkmate! With that Min Hyuk lost his word.

Yong Hwa smile in victory while the three frowning at him. “Ah~ I lost my appetite now”, Jong Hyun said as he push his plate away. “Nado”, the two magnaes said following their hyung gesture.

“Good! Because I’m hungry now”, Yong Hwa said then take their plate before he eat up their food. “Yah! Hyung!”.

###

 

 

 

Yes, that’s all I can give you for now. Thanks for the new subscribers and for your patience. Stay healthy everyone, and good night!

Ps. Don’t forget to leave your comment :D