CHAPTER 7

The Flirty Couple

Thank you so much for the new subscribers and thanks for your comment. I don’t know I’m so happy and excited today, my mood suddenly lit up though I got a little headache but I promise you on the last chapter to write about Shin Hye’s real feeling. So this is the new chapter, I think!

Let’s check it out!

###

 

Yong Hwa smile widely when Shin Hye agree to be in relationship with him, he then lean down to give a sweet kiss on her tempting lips that linger for a few second before pulling away. “Thank you”.

“Hmm, but you better get dress now. It’s little distracting, you know? I’ll wait outside”, she said before going out. Yong Hwa just remember that he has been this whole time in front of her. Embarrassing, how come you don’t realize that! Babo!, he scold himself.

Little did Yong Hwa knew, the moment she step her feet outside the door, her tears start to falling down her cheeks. She was freak out, obviously! She just want to spend her time with old friends last night but end up waking up next to a boy the morning after. Who won't be freaking out for God sake!

She has trying her best to act as calm as possible especially in front of Yong Hwa. She doesn’t want to make their situation getting worse by showing her real feeling to him. Seeing how freak out he was is enough to make her stop herself to react the same way.

“What would you do now, Park Shin Hye?”, she ask herself. She was afraid!. What will happen if her parents ever knew about this? She knew even though her father was an open-minded person but still he would disappointed with her. And don’t forget her two loving mother, how will they react? She can’t even imagine that.

She have been leave in the country with full of freedom for years and she doesn’t even try do 'it' for once. And now she come back just to screw her life? Did they even use protection? She doubt that! What will happen if ever she gets pregnant? It can’t be like this!

Shin Hye quickly wipe her tears when she heard Yong Hwa call for her. She make sure there’s no trail of tears before turning back to look at him. “Hey are you Ok? Are you just crying?”, Yong Hwa ask worriedly when he saw her red eyes.

“Oh? Yeah, it’s nothing. Something just get into my eyes”, she lied. He can’t be convinced thought, he knew it must be something to do with their situation. He pull her in his tight embrace burying her face on his chess. “It’s Ok if you want to cry, but just don’t hide it to yourself. Don’t act as if you are fine when you are absolutely not. I’m here, we are going to through this together. I promise, I won’t leave you alone in this”, he said softly to coax her while caressing her hair.

With that her guard is falling apart and she start sobbing in his embrace. Hugging is body tightly as if depending her whole life on it. Yong Hwa hug her tighter to make her feel safe and to make her know that she is not alone- she have him with her. He keep whispering shooting word to calm her down.

After her sob subside, he pull away from the hug to see her face. He wipe her last tears and give her a gentle smile. “Are you Ok now?”. “I feel better, thank you”, she smile weakly at him. “Should I take you home?”, he ask while caressing her arm. “No. I don’t want my appa to get suspicious if he saw a guy take me home after I spend my night outside”.

“Ok then. I understand”, he said then give her a soft kiss on her forehead. He walk her to her car, he give her one last hug before her get in the car saying that everything will be Ok, which she respond with a nod and smile. He help her to close the door and watch her driving away.

He got to his car as well then drive back toward his dorm, stopping when he pass by a food stall to buy something for his dongsaeng before driving again.

***

Shin Hye stop her car in front of The Park’s resident. She get off and give her key to the butler before come inside the mansion. She take her step with thumping heart. She was nervous for goodness sake!

Just when she was about to put her step on the staircase, she heard her father clearing his throat from behind her. I’m dead!, she thought.

She turn around and shows him an awkward grin. Her father just put his poker face. “Just getting home, little miss?”, he ask- crossing his arm in front of his chess.

“Ne, I’m sorry”, she answer lowly and bow her head down. Mr. Park sigh uncross his arm and put his hand on his daughter arms. “At least you should call us. Don’t you know how worried we are when you didn’t pick up your call? Especially your mother, she can’t even sleep because she is afraid if something happen to you”. “I’m sorry”. Shin Hye just bow her head, she can bring herself to look at his concern eyes.

He release her arms and look at her intently. “So do you have an explanation for last night? Because we call Min Hyuk and he said he doesn’t know where you are, he just said that you are going out with your best friend”. “I am. I’m going out with Ji Won and Soo Young. I got drunk so I can’t drive to go home, and I leave my phone inside the car”, she explain.

“Will you tell where have you been last night?”. What will she answer him? She can’t answer with the truth. No way! It would give her father heart attack!

Before she can come out with a lie, her mother run to her and pull her in a tight hug. “Thank goodness you are fine!”, she exclaim in joy. “Where have you been?”. “This naughty girl! She drunk and leave her phone in her car”, his father said answering his wife's question.

‘Naughty girl’?, she heard that before. Shin Hye’s face gets red when she remember from whom she heard that nick name. Of course it was from Yong Hwa when they did ‘it’ last night. Suddenly she got a piece of last night memory when her father call her that.

“Oh~ my poor baby girl. You must still tired from hang over. Now go to your room, wash up and get some rest. I will cook something for you”, her mother said while caress her hair.

“Ne. Thank you eomeoni. I’ll go now appa”. Shin Hye kiss her parents on the cheek before running upstairs shouting ‘I love you’ then get inside her room.

“Aish this girl”, Mr. Park said and shake his head toward his daughter in amusement. “Adorable, isn’t she?”, his wife said before going to the kitchen to cook something for her favorite daughter.

###

 

 

 

Ok, that’s all for this chapter. I’ll write Yong Hwa’s point on the next chapter. My headache is getting worse now, I think I should get some rest. Good night from here, bye-bye!

 

Ps. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave some comment. See you in the next chapter! :D