CHAPTER4

The Flirty Couple

~Flashback~

Yong Hwa was enjoying his time on one infamous café bar in town. He was drinking his liquor on the private spot in the far corner of the room. He drink calmly not minding his friends that was flirting with y girls on their laps, he even ignoring all girls that tried to catch his eyes since he pass through the door. He was not so him this time. Usually he would have one of those girls on his laps as well but not to night.

How could he entertain them when his mind was occupied with one certain girl for the past few days? She have been bother him days and night. Yong Hwa sigh heavily for the n-time and gulp his liquor in one shoot then pour another glass to drink.

His friends is watching his weird behavior, Yong Hwa normally is bubbly and naughty, but tonight he was being quiet and gloomy. They know something is off about him. “What’s up Bro? Is something bothering you?”, ask Doo Joon.

“Nothing”, Yong Hwa answer mindlessly without taking his eyes from the glass in his hand. “It doesn’t sound nothing to me”, Kwang Hee said. “Thank you, babe”, he said to his girl when she pour him the drink.

“Don’t mind me. Just focus on your girls”, Yong Hwa answer smugly. “Arrogant as always”, Joon mutter under his breath but still can be heard by Yong Hwa and the boys. Yong hwa smirk and lift his head to look at the dance floor, that was the time when he saw a familiar face dancing freely with cocktail in her hand. Is he hallucinating? Is this for real? 

No, it’s not hallucination! It was her!

A smile lit up on his handsome face. “Where are you going?”, Joon ask him when he saw Yong Hwa get up from his place. “To see my heaven”, was his lame answer. His cohort look at him lazily. “Weirdo”, they said in unison when Yong Hwa was gone. They keep their eyes on him and saw him approach a girl that look y on her red dress but have cute impression with her light make up.

“Who is that girl, did you know her? I never see her before”, Kwang Hee said when he saw Yong Hwa have a chat with her. “Nope. I never saw her either”, Joon comment. “At least he come back to his self, it’s creepy to see him that calm”, Doo Joon said that make them laugh.

***

Yong Hwa make his way to the dance floor carefully keeping his eyes lock to his prey. Once in a while a girl would grab his hands to make him stop and dance with them but he just shoo them off. He just aim one girl- the one and only girl. “Shin Hye-ssi”. He tap her shoulder when he reach her.

The girl turn around, she was surprise to see him. It clear on her face that she doesn’t expect to see him there. “Yong Hwa-ssi”, she greet him still shock though. “What you doing here?”. She glance to her friends when she heard them giggling. “Just hang out with some friends, and you are?”.

“Same as yours. Oh, by the way this is Ji Won and Soo Young, my best friends”, she said and pointing to them while mention their name. “And girls! This is Yong Hwa-ssi, Min Hyuk’s band mate”, she introduce him as well. They greet each other before her friends leave them alone, they can see that he want to have a talk with her.

“So? I didn’t expect to see you here. You know, since you are new here”, he start when they get less crowded place to talk. “I used to come here before I’ve been kick away”, she answer then giggle for her choose of words. He smile to hear her giggle, it sounds like music to his ears.

“Geurae? I never see you though”. Yong Hwa lock his eyes on her face. He don’t know, he just can’t take his eyes from her- She just too beautiful!. He wonder how it felt to caress her face?. “You must be party-freak than”, she tease and giggle again. Yong Hwa come pulled back from his thought. “Short of”. They are silence after that and just look in each other eyes until they heard someone call for her name.

They turn around to see a handsome boy make his way toward them. He was smiling but turn to a frown when he saw Yong Hwa in front of her. “Who is he?”, he ask while pointing his chin to Yong Hwa in smug way.

Who the hell he think he is?, Yong hwa thought feeling insulted by the way he look at him. “Oh, oppa? He is Yong Hwa, my… friend”, Shin Hye said unsure with his relationship with her. She feel comfortable with him, she feel different but they just knew each other for few days. She is not sure that they are even can be call as a friend.

“Oh is that so? By the way I have to go back first, suddenly I got emergency call from my assistant. I can't take you home, is it Ok for you?”, he said facing Shin Hye- totally ignoring Yong Hwa present.

Yong Hwa was fuming inside, he never been ignored like that, he was offended by the way he treat him like he doesn't exist but he has to keep his cool for Shin Hye’s sake.

“I see, you should go then”, she said nonchalantly. “I wish I can just stay with you”, the boy said didn’t get the uninterested tone on her voice but Yong Hwa get it that bring a faint smirk on his face, he turn his head to hide it. “No, you shouldn’t. I really don’t mind if you have to go, I can take care of my self”, she responds a little too fast with fake smile.

"I really am sorry”, he said again that make her more irritated. “No, you don’t have to. I think you have to go now since you said it was emergency. Beside I didn't left alone here”, she said to shoo him nicely, glancing on Yong Hwa and notice a little smirk on his face, she shrug it off. Yong hwa feel somehow satisfied with her answer, he feel relief because she seem irritated and doesn’t seem comfortable around this annoying guy. “Ok, I’ll go know. See you next time”, he bid his farewell then tried to give her a kiss on the cheek but Shin Hye back away and pretend to get another glass full of a drink.

“Ok bye oppa! Oh, I think I saw Ji Won wave toward me, come on Yong Hwa-ssi”. Shin Hye grab Yong Hwa hand and led him to move away from that guy. “Who’s he?”, Yong Hwa ask when they got a little far from him, Yong Hwa chuckle when he see that he walk with slump shoulder toward the door. He was happy over his despair!

“What was that?”, she ask and stop to drag him near the dance floor. “What?”. “You are chuckling”. Yong Hwa grab a drink from a waiter that pass by before answering, “Nothing and you have not answer my question yet. Who is he?”.

“Kim Hyun Joong, my seonbae. My former crush”, she answer nonchalantly looking around the crowd to look for her best friends. She doesn’t see them since Yong Hwa come. Where the hell are them?, she thought.

“What?”, he doesn’t expect that to come from after he saw the way she treat him. “What? Something wrong with that?”, she turn her head to look at him. “I don’t know… you treat your crush like that?”. He doesn’t know anymore, how come someone tread her crush like an annoying parasite? Is a girl like her really exist?. 

Yes! She is in front of you right now!, he answer his own thought.

“I said he is my former crush, doesn’t meant I still have. My feeling just flew away since I just found him can be supper annoying”, she explain to him because he seem somehow confuse. She didn’t get it though, why he have to be confuse? Is there something uncommon from her reaction?. She shrug her thought before continue, “Beside I’ve already move on, I think”. She gave him a wink while sipping her drink that make him chuckle.

“Are you always this straightforward?”, He ask in amusement. “I just being honest”. “Ok. Well, do you want to dance?”, he raise an eyebrow to challenge her. “Sure!”. They finish their drink and make their way to the dance floor.

***

A few hour later they are dancing and drinking crazily, swaying their body following the music that play by the DJ. They are inside their own world totally forgotten there are other people also dancing around them. A few more shoot of alcohol and they already lost. 

They dance ily, Yong Hwa have his hand around her caressing her body freely from her neck down to her thigh. Shin Hye lean her back on his board chess, circling her arm around his neck. They sway their body in perfect move and synchronization. They keep giggling for the joke that God knows what it was that he had whispering.

***

A few minutes more, they found themselves kissing each other passionately. Savoring each other mouth through their hot lustful kiss on the dim alley besides the building. He push her on the wall and pin his body close to her to kiss her deeper. They can feel the heat that come from their body.

Yong hwa never thought that kissing her would be this good. Her lips was really sweet, sweeter than candy, sweeter than honey, sweeter than every sweet thing he ever taste. He just can’t stop kissing her, not for this moment!

###

 

 

 

 

This is it! Finally I can update. Sorry for the delay, I suddenly lost my mood and been really busy this past few days. I hope you enjoy this story.

By the way thank you for the subscribers and for the comment. I totally appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Leave some comment, please? :D