CHAPTER 2

The Flirty Couple

Hello everyone, this is actually my first story. I’m really thankful for you who subscribe this story and everyone who spend their time to 
read. Please leave some comment, let me know what’s in your mind when you read my story. 

Lets just start with chapter2!

 

~Flashback~

3 years ago, Shin Hye just come back to her home town from U.S for summer break. She miss her family so much especially her namdongsaeng- Kang Min Hyuk. Though, they are not blood related but they are really close due to they are being rise together since childhood.

Instead go straight to her parent’s mansion, she go to her brother dorm to visit him. Yes, Min Hyuk doesn’t leave with their parents anymore. After graduate from high school, he chose to leave with his band mates on the dorm. Min Hyuk is a drummer for a rock band that often perform in some cafes and bars.

It’s been two year from the last time she been home. Last year she was being very busy with college that she doesn’t have chance to come back. So now that she has the chance, she wasn’t going to spend it for nothing. She gonna have fun with her  brother and hopefully get the chance to know his band mates that he consider as his brothers as well.

Shin Hye has been caught in her mind that she doesn’t aware she already in front of the building where her brother spend his day and night for almost six month now. She get out of the taxy after pay and thank the driver. She drag her luggage to the entrance and ring the bell beside the door. She wait for few times before she heard the door being unlock from the inside.

Once the door open, she can see a very tall boy with lean figure also very long hair stare at her with puzzle expression. “Nuguseyo?”, was the first word that come from him. “Anyeonghasseyo?. Park Shin Hye imnida.”, She greet with slight bow. “Is Kang Min Hyuk leave here?”.

The boy seem to be more confuse now. He just look at her with blank face before he slam the door close in front of her face and run inside leaving the poor girl to be dumbfounded. “What was that all about?”, she ask to herself before ring the bell again. She feel something is off about that guy. Weird…

Meanwhile, inside the house…

Is it possible that the girl was…?! No way! Lee Jung Shin control yourself, Min Hyuk is not like that! But still…… I have to ask him!!!, he thought. Lee Jung Shin, the tall boy was literally running from the door to get to Min Hyuk who was in back yard with his other hyung playing same game. “Hyung!!”, He was actually screaming to get their attention. “Wae?!”, they ask in panic for the fact that Jung Shin was never scream like that. “I never knew that you can be like that. I don’t even know you ever date someone before”, Jung Shin said with amaze while looking at minhyuk.

“What are you talking about? And stop looking at me like that, you are creeping me out!”, said Min Hyuk with annoyance. “Jung Shin-ah, what happen actually?”, This one Jong Hyun who ask him. “Min Hyuk you are jinjja daebak. Where did you met a goddess like her?”, again he doesn’t answer the question and make them really frustrated.
“Yah! Lee Jung Shin, stop this nonsense and tell us what happen that make you scream like that?”. Yong Hwa- really lost his patient- said and finally got the answer they want from the tall boy. (Jung Shin never can really neglect Yong Hwa- he is his favorite hyung after all). “There is a beautiful girl who look like a goddess waiting in front of our door with luggage want to see Min Hyuk”, Jung Shin said with one breath.

“Mwo?! And you just leave her like that? Aigo Lee Jung Shin…”. Yong Hwa and the other run to the front door to see these poor girl. His dongsaeng really can be super dumb sometimes.

They can hear the bell keep being ring a few times before stop. They open the door and reveal the back of a girl with long hair and curvy body, who wear a very fashionable sun dress that fall perfectly on her body just a few inch above her knew and match with her boots. ”Jeogio?”, Yong Hwa speak to get her attention.

The girl turn around, and true for what Jung Shin said that the girl is really like a goddess with beautiful face, creamy skin, and kissable lips. But the best part of her was her beautiful doe eyes that stare back at them so brightly.

The boys was too awestruck with her beauty that she have to wave her hand in front of them. “Hey! Earth to boys”, She said with amuse smile on her face.

“Hey! Can you let me trough, I need to greet my noona!”, said Min Hyuk from behind that make them scratch their head like idiot except for Yong Hwa who keep staring at the girl- at Shin Hye, who also stare at him. They smile at each other when their eyes met before she switch her attention to Min Hyuk that just approach her and give her a tight hug.

“Noona, bogohiposso!”, he coo to her beloved noona like a little boy. “Na do Min Hyuk-ah”, she said before let go of the hug and ruffle his hair. Min Hyuk then introduce her to them, and they introduce themselves as well. Once again her gaze met Yong Hwa’s intense gaze toward her. It doesn’t feel uncomfortable though, instead she feel… warm?

The boys let her in and they settle on the living room with Shin Hye sit on the single couch, beside her was Min Hyuk who sit on the arm rest and talking to her about her college live, while Jong Hyun and Jung Shin sit next to each other looking at he like a lost puppy- still can’t stop drooling over her. And the farthest is Yong Hwa who frowning over his two dongsaengs who look like idiots.

“So you are the noona that Min Hyuk always talk about?”, Yong Hwa ask when Min Hyuk go to the kitchen to get some snack for them, ignoring JongShin couple beside him who switch their gaze toward him for a brief moment. She give him a faint smile before answering, “Must be nothing good about it”. “No, really. I think he really adore you as a sister, he always said that you are the best sister he can get”, he assure her with a gentle smile plaster on his handsome face (Always be gentle for first impression!).

“Jinjja.? When? I never heard him mention about her before”, Said JongShin. “I can see that he is really fond of you”, he continue not minding their comment. “Well, something expected from my sweet Hyukie”, she said and then smile also completely ignoring their audiens. “I hear a lot about you too, you know?”, she said again after a long silence.
Yong hwa gave her a smug smile. “You do?”. “Hmm… he said that you are…”, she doesn’t have a chance to finish her sentence because Yong Hwa already cut her.“He must be said that I’m really handsome, sweet, gentlemen, and nice, right? He must be very proud to have me as the leader”, he said with full of confident- he just can't help it, you know- which make her chuckle in disbelieve. Jong Hyun and Jung Shin roll their eyes and make a face like they are gonna puke or something.

”I think Hyukie is just messing around when he talk about you, but now I can see that he is right, you are narcissistic and can be full of yourself sometimes”, was her comment that made Yong Hwa face fall. “Most of the time actually. And don’t forget apart from being gentlemen, he also can being a jerk”, Min Hyuk- who just come with a tray on his hand- in to the conversation which earn big laugh from Jong Hyun and Jung Shin.

“Well, I like you actually. I find that your personality is HOT!”. Shin Hye blurt out her though without blinking her eyes that made the lough stop immediately and leave the three boys in shocked and Yong Hwa face lit up. “Don’t you know? My body is much hotter than my personality”, was Yong Hwa response with a smirk on his face.

“Geure? I wonder if I get the chance to see that”.

“Yah! You two! Stop flirting in front of us!”, Jong Hyun is really getting annoyed to hear their conversation, while Min hyuk just shake his head in defeat- he just know very well about his noona and hyung. And Jung Shin, of course just give them smartass coment, “Uwaaa… Hyung! I think you finally found your match!”. 

Yong Hwa turn to look at Jung Shin. “I know right. Isn’t it interesting?”, he said then turn to Shin Hye again. “How about we start to date? What do you think?”. “Date you? I don’t mind, but...”, she pause to look at Min Hyuk. “What do you think, Boy?”. 

Min Hyuk already have horror expression all over his face. ”Hell NO! I must be crazy if I let you dating him”. “Hey! You don’t have to reject me twice!”, was Yong Hwa’s complain. ”Hyung! I may let you to flirt with her, but don’t you try to date her! That’s BIG NO-NO!”. Min Hyuk is literally pointing a finger right at Yong Hwa’s face that Yong Hwa slap away immediately. “Aish…! This kid!”, Yong Hwa curse under his breath.

“Wow-wow… easy boy! So you heard right? Too bad he say no. But, he said okay to flirt, isn’t he?”, Shin Hye said and give a wink to Yong Hwa. Min Hyuk saw that clearly, “Yah! Noona…!”. Shin Hye giggle to see his expression, she just mean to  dongsaeng actually, she love to see his annoyed face, it’s super cute. But who knows, someone was taking her word seriuously.

Jung Shin and Jong Hyun- who just watch their bikering- sigh before look at each other. “Hyung! Why don’t we go to date?”, was Jung Shin stupid question. Jong Hyun gave him a weird look before answering, ”Just go away!”, then get up to go to his room. 

“Yah! Hyung… Yah! I’m serious here!". Jong Hyun just wave his hand without turning back. Jung Shin look around to see three pair of eyes looking at him weirdly. "I'm straight, OK!", he yell to them. "Sure", they said with akward smile.

"Aish... jinjja!", then he sigh again.