CHAPTER3

The Flirty Couple

Thank you for your comment, it really motivate me a lot.

And this is it… chapter3!

###

~Back to present~

CNBLUE finish their performance with satisfying cheers and applause from the audience that keep asking them for encores. Yong Hwa step down the stage to approach his beloved girlfriend, behind him the three boys keep following. “Hi Babe, how was that?”, he ask once he settle down beside her.

“Uwaa… you all are still jinjja daebak!”. Shin Hye give them two thumbs up with a bright smile on her face. “Thank you noona”. “Thank you Shin-ah”.

“Jung Shin-ah I never knew you can be that cool while playing the bass”, she said with twinkle in her beautiful eyes. “I am”, Jung Shin said and put his thumb and forefinger under his chin also move his eyebrow up and down. “What about me Shin Hye-ya?”, Jong Hyun was eager to know her opinion. “You too, Jong Hyun-ah. And Hyukie you are jjang!”, she said dreamily.

Yong Hwa looking at them with frown on his face, Shin Hye doesn’t even gonna say anything to him. “What about me, babe? I’m also cool, right?”.

Shin Hye look at him with uninterested look, “Umm… Nope. You’re not cool at all”, she answer nonchalantly. “Wae?! Don’t you see the girls was shouting my name, they said that I’m…”. “Than just go to them”, she dare that make him shut his mouth right away.

The boys is trying so hard to smother their lough, it’s just so amusing to see their hyung so vulnerable to his girl. “Oh, noona, how is eomeoni?”, Min Hyuk ask to avoid Yong Hwa’s deadly glare. “She is doing just fine. Yoon abeoji take good care of her”. “Umm, glad to hear that".

For a year Shin Hye was leave with her omma in Canada. She was ask to help her and her step father to run their company while her mother still in recovery from her heart desease, but now since her mother almost fully recover so she choose to come back.

It’s not that she doesn’t like to leave with her omma. It’s just she feel that here is her home, where she being born and grown up, where all person she love was. Her parents was divorce when she just five, her father take her with him and her mother move away to Canada- where her grandparents was. Her mother remarry a year later with her best friend while her father take longer time to move on then marry again with Min Hyuk's mother two years after the separation.

Though, they don’t leave together anymore but they keep their relationship in a good term for the good of their beloved daughter.

Shin Hye look at her side to see the sulking Yong Hwa. He was already pouting with sour expression for the past fifteen minute after being ignore by her. He was pretend to be busy with his phone while the others happily chatting around him.

“Yah~ What’s with your face?”, she nudge his side with her elbow. “Obseo”, he answer carelessly. “You mad at me”, not a question. “Ani”. “Yes, you are. Wae? Is it because I said that you are not cool?”, she ask right at the point.

Yong Hwa just shrug his shoulder. Childish! But so cute~, Shin Hye thought. She lean her chin on his shoulder but Yong Hwa turn his head away. Don’t call her Shin Hye if she can’t persuade Yong Hwa. 

Using her thumb and forefinger she turn his head to face her then kiss his lips slowly but passionately- Ok, how can Yong Hwa stay mad at her when she start to use this tactic? Let alone the fact that he is always ‘mad’ at her.

The three boys got the sign and turn their body so their back would facing the love bird. Though the magnae was dying to see the make out session but what can he do when the two hyungs force him to turn?. Jung Shin sigh heavily, “Hyung, we really have to date”.

JongMin look at him in horror. “Yah! What do you think I am? Why you keep asking me to date you?”, Jong Hyun yell to the magnae. “Mworago?!”, Jung Shin is confuse now. Min Hyuk tap his shoulder, “I’m sorry Jung Shin-ah,but we never look at you that way”.

“Yah! It’s not like I want to date one of you either”, Jung Shin said and shrug Min Hyuk hand away. “What I mean is we have to look for a girl to date! Ara?!”, he tried to explain. “Oh?! Mian, we just thought…”, JongMin said with regret. “Whatever”, was Jung Shin response.

While JongMin still try to persuade the sulking magnae, the scandalous couple just finish their make out session. Yong Hwa back to his straight face while Shin Hye look at him with sweet seducing smile. “Mwo?”, Yong Hwa ask her with cold tone, even his heart is ready to explode anytime to see her smile.

“Don’t you know that you are not cool because you always look hot to me?”, she said cutely while playing with the collar of his shirt. “Jinjja?”, Yong Hwa straight face is already replace with wide grin now ( Ah! Yong Hwa! You really can’t help it, don’t you?).

“Uhmm, especially when you sing. You full of passion and it looks like you are gonna kiss the mic. So Hot!”, Shin Hye said slyly. “Geure? That’s because I always think the mic is you”, Yong Hwa said with teasing smile. “Mwo? What do you mean?”, she ask confuse. Yong Hwa can be mysterious sometimes and it really frustrating for Shin Hye.

“So… I can kiss you like this”, he said then peck her lips. Shin Hye turn her head away but Yong Hwa swear he can see blush on her face. “Wae? It’s true”, he said again. “Geumanhae! It’s disgusting”, she mutter on the last sentence and ship her drink to cover her smile. “Disgusting? Really?”, Yong Hwa tilted his head to see her face. “Yah~ I said stop it~”, Shin Hye punch Yong Hwa chess playfully that make him laugh.

“Ahh~ Gwiyeobta!”, Yong Hwa said with cute smile then pull her body to his embrace. He move their body side to side. “I love you”, his sudden remark that makes Shin Hye to look up at him. He stop moving to stare at her. They stare at each other for a few moment before Shin Hye said, “I love you too”. She peck his cheek then quickly buried her face on his chess to cover her blushing face. Yong Hwa can help but chuckle because of her cute action.

***

“Shin Hye-ya, wake up! We already reach your home”. They were already arrive at Shin Hye’s house ten minutes ago but Yong Hwa doesn’t have the heart to wake her up. She look really tired, she just come from Canada but instead to go home and get some rest, she come to see them performs- what a thoughtful girl.

Shin Hye stretch her hand and yawn a little that put smile on Yong Hwa’s face. “Hei babe, you wake?”. “Hmm, where is this?”, she look around the place and realize they are in front of her house. “Oh we are here”.

“Yes.”, he said while tugging her messy hair behind her ears. “Thank you to take me home. Do you want to come in?”, she offer. Yong Hwa look at his wristwatch before answer, “Maybe next time. It’s already late, the boys must wait for me beside Min Hyuk would kill me if I stay. I’ve already stole your time from him the whole day", he said with smirk on his face.

Shin Hye giggle to hear that, it's true though. "Just get in and have a beauty sleep, I know you are tired”, he said with a gentle smile and caress her cheek.

“Hmm, of course”, she said then lean in to kiss his lips. She place one hand around his neck and the other on his chess while he hold her body close to him by holding her waist securely.

They kiss for the next few minutes until they run out of oxygen. They broke the kiss but keep their forehead touching. They smile to each other once their breath turn normal. “I’ll go now”, she said then give him one last peck. 

“Hmm, Good night”.He watch when she open the door and wave when she turn to look at him before disappearing behind the gate. Once he can’t see her again, he start the engine and drove back to his dorm.

###

 

 

 

That's chapter 3 , hope you enjoy it.

Leave some comment, please?