Ready, Start

So I Married an Anti-fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung what if I make a mistake?!" Joonmyeon whailed, a frown appearing on his pale features.

 

 

 

Luhan sighed and quickly grabbed a pillow, before slapping it on top of Joonmyeon's head. 

 

 

 

He has it as a hobby, inflicting such physical pain to his brother to 'wake' him from his insecure mind. But Luhan just doesn't have that muh control on force he applies, so it might be a bit painful. 

 

 

 

"How many times do I have to tell you, you won't? Get that in your mind" Luhan reminds, pointing finger harshly jabbing on the center of Joonmyeon's temple. It comes off as a harsh and irritated comment yet doesn't hold that type of emotion. 

 

 

 

It was all just brotherly love. And hate. Probably a bit of both.

 

 

 

"Will you be alright though?" Luhan questions, concern in his voice as the thought of his little brother (though the gap between them as twins is no more than one minute) going through song recordings and photo shoots alone crossed his mind.

 

 

 

It's hard to admit but Luhan doesn't really remember the time where he and his twin were separated throughout their lives. Joonmyeon had a knack to follow his older twin due to fear of being alone. Luhan really doesn't mind though. 

 

 

 

It gave him more time to watch over his little brother.

 

 

 

"Will you be alright?" Joonmyeon counter-questions adding force as he said the word 'you'. 

 

 

 

Luhan's hatred towards Kris isn't a secret to Joonmyeon. Being his little brother, Joonmyeon would often be the one to receive all of Luhan's tantrum and curses of the idol that goes by the name Kris Wu. At first he's skeptical about Luhan's hatred to Kris since he may have believed in the saying 'the more you hate, the more you love' but as time passed by, he actually found out it is actually hatred.

 

 

 

Luhan actually despised Kris.

 

 

 

He learned to accept it by then. But still a bit wary about Luhan's emotions. 

 

 

 

Luhan's expression is torned in between anger and irritation that Joonmyeon had to gather much strength to restrain himself from laughing.

 

 

 

"I'll try" Luhan grumbled as he took his backpack filled with all the necessities he needs for the trip to China with the one he despised the most.

 

 

 

The flight was around two in the afternoon, and since it was still one-thirty, Luhan had more time to talk to his brother before he goes away for a week (probably if it ends quite early).

 

 

 

"Hyung, let's go now before you get late" Joonmyeon mumbled as he stood up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joonmyeon let out a shaky breath as he walked towards the recording studio. At times like this, his Luhan hyung would be talking to him (ranting, most of the time) and he would gladly just listen to all nonsense his older twin says rather than entertain his now nervous state.

 

 

 

Why would he be nervous?

 

 

 

Despite the fact that Luhan told him he'd do great, there was still an uneasy feeling swarming in his whole being about what would lie on the it hy er side of the studio doors.

 

 

 

Before he could open the door, his phone vibrated in his pocket, signalling that he had received a message. 

 

 

 

A smile etched on his lips as he reads it, before putting it back on his pocket and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter