Magazines and Cameras

So I Married an Anti-fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung!!! Hyung!!!!" 

 

 

 

Luhan groaned, shuffling as he slept quite omfortably, ignoring the urgent calls of his little brother. Well technically, they're twins but since both of them are ambiverts they seemed to spend their time being with each other most of the time.

 

 

 

You could say they're the perfect example of brothers since the both of them – Luhan and Joonmyeon – are the responsible and mature type of boys. 

 

 

 

 

Which is a big fat lie because if necessary, both of them could be screaming colorful curses at each other in their apartment (they're quite rich but then again they're better off as independent children of their parents) hell, they could even order each other around and the younger one being Joonmyeon doesn't even call Luhan 'hyung'. Unless of dire importance. 

 

 

 

 

But the way they show affection and love with each other is quite a sight. Like any other younger sibling (or not), Joonmyeon loved his older twin that he would follow his footsteps like Luhan is his idol. Probably why he took Fine Arts too – Luhan wanted to be someone who works under a music company when he graduates college (if he's lucky).

 

 

 

 

Their parents already talked it all out, Joonmyeon loved music as much as Luhan did (which explains why they made Saturday nights into Karaoke nights) so it's okay.

 

 

 

 

"Someone's at the door!!!" Joonmyeon screams and kicks Luhan's bedroom door open,  enough to startle the older of the two.

 

 

 

 

"What does the stranger want which is more important than me getting enough sleep?" Luhan groans and sat up, squinting at his twin brother. "I don't know but it's quite important," Joonmyeon shrugs, "he's at the living room if you're asking which you probably won't"

 

 

 

 

Luhan groaned as Joonmyeon stepped out of his territory (bedrooms are their only unshared private place) and picked up a clean white shirt and made sure he looked presentable enough before  heading out to meet the stranger. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LUHAN! Nice to see you again" Jongdae — better known as Chen aka a Singer and Kris Wu's best friend — beamed, the corners of his cat-like lips tugged upwards for a smile. 

 

 

 

 

Luhan nodded meekly as he sat on the couch right across where Chen is. The former picked up his mug of coffee from the coffee table that was made by Joonmyeon and bringing it up to his lips to take a sip.

 

 

 

 

"Can you do me a favor?" Chen asks sheepishly, rocking back and forth on his heels.

 

 

 

 

"And that is...?" Luhan raised an eyebrow after he had detached the mug from his lips. Chen and himself weren't that close, you could say they're more of an acquaintance but they usually bump into each other at the nearby cafe.

 

 

 

 

Chen breathes deeply, and breached for Luhan's reaction as he spoke, "how does it feel to become the manager of the model - slash - actor you despised the most?"

 

 

 

 

If Luhan had been drinking the coffee still, Chen swore the latter could do a spit take and cough out some coffee that went through his larynx as a glare is sent to him. Chen knew how Luhan despised Kris, because Luhan himself told him.

 

 

 

 

It was one of those day where they would talk inside the café as they waited for their orders, when Chen mentioned that he was Kris' best friend. Luhan's expression soured as he said how he doesn't like Kris. 

 

 

 

Luhan said that Kris was too much of a 'cocky airhead' as he would say it.

 

 

 

 

But what choice does he have? They got no time to go look through applicant forms since Kris would be off to China next week and Luhan was the only person Chen actually thought of being his best friend's manager.

 

 

 

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow at Chen a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter