Back stages

So I Married an Anti-fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I've been listening to Good For You (Dear Evan Hansen) for these past days. Help.

------

"What do you mean 'cancel the guesting'?" Luhan questions, confused and pissed. Confused because why would he be cancelling his own scheduled guesting? 

And pissed because how dare he cancel his own scheduled guesting? 

The clock shone bright red '5:30 pm' in bold letters, and that only made him confused more. Why cancel on such an early time?

'What a lazy arse' Luhan grumbled in his mind, although still wondering why, because the reasons hadn't been cleared just yet.

Kris shrugged, zipping his travel bag shut. "Today's your younger twin's debut stage isn't it?"

Taken aback by what he's been told, Luhan stared at him. 

How'd he know?

Oh, of course! They're in the same company after all.

"Thought you already knew?" Kris questions, and he is snapped back to reality.

"Of course I do, but I can't go," Luhan seethed, "we can't go back to Korea unless the schedule is done"

The taller male shrugged. 

"That's why I want you to cancel the schedule. You're not going to miss it, it's your brother's first stage after all" he grinned, and Luhan immediately frowned. 

He felt thankful, that this man has a heart, but still. It wasn't necessary. 

He'd have to face fans' complaints (and that's a big problem).

"Stop acting like a good person" he mumbled when he walked to his room, obviously not caring if the other person hears him or not.

-

There are times when Joonmyeon gets too nervous; and when those times happen, Luhan would dash by his side with a guitar, and they'd sing their hearts out. It was like their own form of calming technique, ever since young, in which they had gotten used to.

Except, Luhan's at China, therefore Joonmyeon is all alone to cope with his nervousness. And he doesn't know how.

"He'll be here soon enough" Baekhyun guarantees with a pat on Joonmyeon's shoulder, and looks at the doors, waiting for someone to come in. 

But who could he be talking about? 

Certainly not Luhan, since he's still busy at China —

Oh.

oH. 

-

"Hyung!"

Surprise filled Luhan's system as the younger male jumoed to give him a hug — a somewhat literally bone crushing one.

Preoccupied by his twin's presence (and the hug, don't forget the hug), Luhan doesn't notice Kris chuckling at them. 

And Baekhyun, who seemed to be internally ranting about their gorgeousness and being 'reunited as a family again'.

"...are you crying?" It turned out more of a teasing question rather than how Luhan intended it to be towards his brother, that's why he received a pinch on the side. 

It hurts, to be honest.  And it might leave a bruise later.

"Well, now that he's here. Should we begin?" Yixing grinned, a guitar on hand as he sat on the sofa. 

Joonmyeon's stage would begin in a few more hours, so, given a private room, they've decided to do some 'calming preparations' initiated by the genius Byun Baekhyun. 

"I don't see why not" Luhan shrugs as they sat down, and Yixing starts his strummin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter