Rumours should be avoided

So I Married an Anti-fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: apart from knowing Luhan's getting married, I have some bad news...

I have been listening too much to all songs of Dear Evan Hansen. Especially 'Waving Through a Window'.

-

Today was supposed to be great.

No more worrying for Kris Wu's sake, nor hearing fangirls screaming within earshot — but no, Chen had to barge in their house with a worried expression that only meant one thing...

... he's ed up all over again.

-

"Apparently some fan had snuck in and found the four of you during Joonmyeon's first stage," Chen explains whilst he glances at Luhan, "no one really knows how she escaped the securities but that's not our main concern"

Luhan scoffs, giving him an incredulous look, "NOT our MAIN concern? Are you listening to yourself, Jongdae?"

"Hear me out, Lu," his companion sighs, pressing the third floor button of the elevator as they stepped inside, "she's got a video of you four singing. And a rumor BROKE OUT"

Luhan rolls his eyes. How bad could this rumor be—?

"She thinks you and Kris are dating"

"WHAT?!"

-

In the video that plays accordingly, Kris had his gaze dead set on Luhan (or more like the wall, says Luhan himself) as he, himself, sung Jared's line.

Then the part where it was supposed to be a 'duet' part for them, and Luhan must admit (albeit grudgingly), they both have that one perfect harmony. 

It's like their voices are complementing each other, setting both down the ground and not astray – like they have their own chemistry.

Luhan snorts.

Them?

Have chemistry? 

HA!

No way.

He may have thought about then having it but no. They don't have it.

But his subconscious is already flipping over the fact he thought of this. For better or for worse, no one knows.

Not even Luhan, because this subconscious feeling is numb to him therefore (by breaking the fourth wall, or some sort) only the author and you, the reader, knows about it. As stated by me. The narrator.

"Well," the CEO – Lee Seogyu – spoke after the (already posted) video (on YouTube) has ended, "you and Kris do have beautiful harmony"

Proceed Luhan's killing glare.

Seogyu shrugs.

"Just saying"

And he returns to his classy CEO-ish self, with his fingers clasped altogether and settled on the table with his shoulders relaxed, and the upper extremities of his body leaned closer to the said table. 

"This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter