New Economy

So I Married an Anti-fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH MY GOD!!!"

 

 

Baekhyun's squeal echoed right through the corridors of the room, no one really pays attention though since the staffs are rather used to the male's loud and hyperactive self.  "YOU ARE THE CUTEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! — aside from me of course" he continued with a giggle, pinching Joonmyeon's pale cheeks. 

 

 

 

Confusion is written in Joonmyeon's face, trying so hard not to lean away nor wince at the pain of his cheeks being pinched so hardly. He really isn't used to his cheeks getting pinched, since no one in their family ever does that — it's a good thing though, so they'd never suffer glowing red pinch marks on their cheeks.

 

 

 

But if we were to talk about getting bashed in the face with a pillow, or getting pinched on the shoulders or the sides quite harshly, Joonmyeon's rather used to it since Luhan is the only one who'd like to do all those physically painful acts on him.

 

 

 

"Soo! Just look at—" Baekhyun turned to his right mid-smiling when he realized his best friend was gone,"Soo?"

 

 

 

As soon as Baekhyun wailed, yelling about best friends and mean penguins, Joonmyeon rubbed his reddening cheeks to soothe the pain of Baekhyun's tight pinch. 

 

 

 

He never thought a short male like him could be so strong with pinching. 

 

 

 

Joonmyeon clearly had no idea why he got dragged towards the recording studio (by Lay, of course) five hours later after the whole music video filming right when he had finished dressing back to the clothes he wore when he arrived, even though there were other idols recording.

 

 

 

And professional ones to be exact. 

 

 

 

All Joonmyeon knows is that (other than Lay leaving him right after Baekhyun caught his attention) Byun Baekhyun is one of the most greatest vocalist of the company. An actor too, along with Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, Zhang Yixing and Kim Jongdae. 

 

 

 

Though he thought Baekhyun sunbae and Kyungsoo (widely known as D.O) sunbae's friendship was all an act due to both males being so different from each other.

 

 

 

His Luhan hyung would love to hear about meeting them. 

 

 

 

Joonmyeon mentally noted how he'd video call his twin later when he returned to their home.

 

 

 

Baekhyun disappeared after a while later but Joonmyeon had not realized since he was too engrossed in rubbing his cheeks, until the older male came back with a smile on his face, dragging a tired looking male behind him.

 

 

 

Joonmyeon is in awe looking at how Baekhyun's mouth forms a rectangular shape when he smiles. It certainly makes him ever even cuter.

 

 

 

Luhan's probably going to rant about how he's much cuter than Baekhyun later if Joonmyeon tells him so he'd rather not and keep this all to himself. 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, I told you, I have no time for things like this" Kyungsoo spoke, frowning as he got dragged. He had just finished his part and he needed sleep since he was up all night filming his drama with a few other actors and actresses that he could clearly care less about the fuss Baekhyun made . "I know but you've got to meet the rookie! He's very, very, very  cuuuute!" Baekhyun squealed as they made an abrupt stop on front of the male who looked younger than them. 

 

 

 

What would a rookie be doing here while they're working?

 

 

 

"Lay told us to be Joonmyeon's guide to stardom" Baekhyun's eyes were filled with sparkling stars as he spoke, resorting to pinching the rookie's cheeks, cooing at how cute he is.

 

 

 

'So he's Joonmyeon?' Kyungsoo thought.

 

 

 

He inwardly rolled his eyes as he snickered slightly at his best friend's antics.  He and Baekhyun certainly were the Yin-Yang couple (er... friends) due to having opposite personalities – and likes. And he couldn't agree more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I heard you have a twin brother. What's his name?" Baekhyun questioned, eyes gleaming with excitement. His head rested atop his folded hands, a smile playing on his lips as he waited for an answer.

 

 

 

Joonmyeon felt exposed being under Baekhyun and D.O's gaze as he shifted on his seat, hands fumbling on the plastic cup of his iced co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter