The Kiss

Confidence

Image result for hunhan

Luhan had arranged to meet with Sehun the following week. They were going to the movies together, Luhan's request. He'd picked a sci-fi one, for God knows what reason. He didn't even like the thought of going into space, let alone movies about it. But it was a bit late to turn back on it now. He waited for Sehun at the bus stop, down the road from the movie-theartre. They till had alot of time to kill, due to Sehun buying the tickets ahead of time. He watched as Sehun got off the bus. "Hi". Sehun giggled. "What?" "Not-t-thing. You're awk-k-k-awkwardness, it's c-ccute". Luhan blushed intensly. Nobody had ever called him cute before. "Thanks". He was whispering lower than usual. Sehun smiled. "S-should we g-g-go in?" Luhan nodded. He followed behind Sehun, a few steps behind. He feared if he got to close, he'd be able to smell the tallers scent. It was a sweet and flowery one. He that. He also liked Sehun's stutter. He didn't know why.

Inside, the movie played and Luhan found himself sitting next to a popcorn face-stuffing Sehun. "D-do you w-w-want so-so-some?" Sehun tipped the popcorn bag so that Luhan could reach in. Luhan took a handfull. He copied Sehun, stuffing it into his mouth. Sehun giggled, taking another he repeated himself. They did this for a while, making eachother laugh, getting shhhshed by other people in the movies. The bag got emptier and emptier. Until there was nothing in it. Luhan and Sehun didn't check to see if they had finished. Luhan reached into the bag, feeling nothing. Until Sehun's hand lightly touched his. They looked at eachother. Luhan froze. "S-sorry". "Why?" Sehun looked at him, there eyes meeting. "I d-d-on't know". Luhan intangled his fingers with Sehun's. Sehun scanned Luhan's lips. "Are you still watching this?" Luhan whispered to him. Sehun looked at him and shook his head. "Me neither". "L-Luhan?" "Yeah?" Sehun hesitated, but gulped and finally asked. "Can I kiss you?" This made Luhan gasp. He'd only ever had one kiss in his life and it wasn't a good one. They went quite. Sehun leaned back, but Luhan grabbed his shirt. "I'd like that". Sehun smiled as he leaned in and his lips touched Luhan's. There were fireworks going off. Luhan could feel Sehun's hands run up his arm. When Sehun pulled away, he could feel himself leaning forwards. "Luhan". "Yeah?" Sehun smiled. "I l-l-like you. Alot". "I like me too. I mean you". Sehun chuckled. "Can I k-k-kiss you ag-g-gain?" "I don't see why not".