The Lunch Table

Confidence

Image result for hunhan gif

It's not every day Luhan was invited to sit on someone's table. Normally he's sit under the massive poster in the lunch hall with some randoms. But Sehun had wanted him to sit with him. Sehun walked over to him. "Wh-what are y-y-you doing?" Luhan looked at him. "C-ome on". He walked slowly behind Sehun over to his table.

The table was right at the back of the lunch hall, companied by 4 other students. "G-guys. Thi-thi-this is L-Luhan. H-h-he'll be jo-join-joining us". The boy in the red hat smiled. "Nice. Well, you can sit next to Jongdae". He looked at the boy Sehun was pointing to. He had a black beanie with a fluffy grey bobble hat on, a black jumper and a greyish-brown body warmer on. "Here". He pulled out the chair next to him. Jongdae didn't look up as Sehun sat Luhan next to him. "He's not a talker-" Luhan looked at the boy across from him. He had a red hat on backwards and was widely smilling. "He's Jongdae, I'm Baekhyun". He held out his hand. Luhan hesitated to shake it a first, but eventually he did. "I'm Junmyeon, it's a pleasure to meet you". He smiled at Luhan. Luhan didn't smile back. "This is Kyungsoo". Kyungsoo smiled. "Hello. I'm the table's genius". This made Luhan smile. "I'm Luhan". His voice was to quiet. "What did he say?" "H-his nam-m-me is Lu-h-han". Sehun said to Jongdae. Luhan could tell these boys weren't popular. Baekhyun smiled. "What brings you here Luhan?" Luhan looked at Sehun, who only rubbed his neck. "I see. He kidnapped you". "No! He didn't". Baekhyun laughed. "I'm only playing". The boys laughed, only Luhan didn't, niether did Jongdae. Jongdae sat there looking into his lap, picking his nails. "Why dosen't he speek?" Junmyeon smiled. "He's a mute". "What's a mute?" Sehun patted Luhan's shoulder and smiled. "It's s-s-somone wh-who dos-s-ent talk". Luhan nodded. He smile at Jongdae, who still didn't look up from his lap. "Is he sad?" The boys shook their heads. "No. He's just out of it". "No he's not. He's ill". "Oh". Sehun smiled. "W-well. How w-w-was cl-lasses?"

Luhan felt like he'd sat at that table for ever. He liked it though, Jongdae was a mystry or just 'out of it' like Baekhyun had said. Kyungsoo was like a squirrl, stuffing food into his mouth constantly and Junmyeon was pretty chill. They were an OK group, he could chill. He guessed. Sehun was nice aswell, he said that on Saturday, he'd call him. Which was weird, because they didn't have eachother's numbers. Unless Sehun was going to give it to him? Maybe. Anyway, Luhan could say it was a good day. He still hated school though.

Author's Notes: Sorry if this chapter is short, but at least there's more character's right? (smiles slightly). Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment for faster uploads. Thnx :)