She Said

Confidence

Image result for xiuhan gif

"Stop doing that". Jongdae laughed at Minseok. "You didn't have to let me sit here. I was OK". "No, you wasn't. That fat kid, could've killed you". Luhan had been hanging out with Minsoek and Jongdae, for a few weeks now. Since his date with Sehun, he hadn't see him much the last few days. Maybe he's sick from the rain. "Wait wait wait, you don't understand". "I do. You're an idiot". Luhan picked at his salad. "Is Sehun in?" They arguing boys looked at him. "What?" "Is Sehun in?" Jongdae shook his head. "No. I don't think he'll be in tomorrow either". Luhan nodded sadly. The bell rang, making him jump. ". Lunch time man". "You man?" Minseok and Luhan looked at Jongdae. He laughed. "Shut up". Luhan laughed. Some times, Jongdae was too much work,  (as Minseok had said). "What class do you have?" "Calculas". Luhan sighed. "I have free period". "Nice". He nodded slowly. "Maybe not". "Sehun's probably sick, you know. From the rain". Luhan smiled. "I'm not sad about that". "Course you're not". Jongdae rolled his eyes. "I'm not". Luhan grabbed his food tray and left the table. "Nice one. ".

Luhan wasn't upset, he was just worried. He should probably apologise to Jongdae. Later. He dosen't have time for that. He wondered around the school halls to the school's newspaper office. He figured he's find Sehun there. Maybe he was in and was soring things out. The door was half open. Luhan knocked gently. "Bout' time you got here. It's been what, ha-" He looked at the girl, who look shocked to see him. "Umm". "I'm sorry, I thought you were stutter mouth. Can I help you?" Stutter mouth? She's talking about Sehun. Luhan frowned at her. "You shouldn't call him things like that". She smiled. "I'm sorry. I'm Chayeon". "I know who you are. Is Sehun here?" Chayeon shook her head. "He's not here on Mondays. But I can ta ke a message". "No thanks". Luhan turned to leave. "Wait! You he's new friend?" Luhan nodded. "I guess". "Sehun's at the statue in Central Park. I know this, because he told me". Luhan nodded. "I can give you directions". "I know where Central Park is. Thanks". Luhan walked away. "Tell him he's in big trouble when he gets back". Luhan scoffed at her.

The park gate was locked. Which was weird, because it was early in the morning, around 3:07pm. It's was cold outside, colder than yesterday. Luhan walked slowly, he didn't want to miss Sehun. The walk was peacfull. Sehun was nowhere to be seen. Luhan guessed he must of left. He gave up and turned around. "W-wait". He felt a hand on his shoulder. "Where ar-r-re yo-yo-you goin-n-ing?" He turned to face Sehun. They smiled at eachother. "You wasn't in today?" Sehun nodded. "I w-was vi-visi-iting my nan". Luhan nodded. He hadn't realised he was holding Sehun's index-finger. Sehun looked at their fingers, taking Luhan hand in his. "It's be-b-bett-better this way". Luhan blushed. He liked holding Sehun's hand. Alot. They started walking around the park. "It's almost autumn". "Yeah. I l-l-like sum-m-mer best". Luhan nodded. "Me too". A woman walked past them, "God". Luhan let go of Sehun's hand. "Wh-h-hat?" "That woman. She made a comment". Sehun smiled. "I-i-ign-nore her". Luhan looked at him. His smile warmed Luhan on the inside. "OK".