Click

Confidence

 

Image result for luhan confused gif

Lunch a school was always a struggle for Luhan. Why? Because his freind was suicidal. "Hi". "Hey". Minseok poked at his pasta. "What wrong?" "Nothing". Their other freind Baekhyun was the son of Ms. Byun. The english teacher, who also hired kids for the school's ty newspaper. "Why does your Mum even bother with the paper?" "I don't know". Minseok and Luhan looked at eachother. "I bet I could make more money off of school movies". "What kind of movies?" Minseok smiled. "". Luhan and Baekhyun rolled their eyes. "ing hell". They laughed. Luhan looked up. "What?" "Who would you make with?" Minseok didn't answer. "OhGod. Him?" "Who?" Luhan laughed. "Oh Jesus". "Who?" Baekhyun was getting inpaciant. "There's nothing wrong with him". "Oh. You mean Jongdae. He creeps me out". Luhan laughed even harder. Minseok dropped his chopsticks. "You . So what if I like him, there's nothing wrong with that". "Jongdae. Isn't he the one with the high voice, in choir?" Minseok blushed. "No. He's the one with the cat smile". Minseok smiled. "His smiles hot". "Of course you'd say that. You have a crush on him". Luhan laughed. "Well, I'm gonna head to class". "Already?" He nodded, picking up his tray. As he turned, he bumped into another student, covering theim in his left overs. "You did not just do that?" He shook a little. "Taeyeon. I'm sorry". "Get out of my way!" She screamed in his face. Luhan dropped his tray. "I'm sorry".

Sehun itched his head with his pencil. The doors leading to and from the school hallway, swang open.He watched as the student ran down the stairs, tripping and falling at the last one. "Oof". Sehun dropped his journal. "Hol-l-ly sh-sh-. Are y-y-you OK?" He reached down, lending the student his hand. ""I'm fine. Thanks". "Th-that was q-q-quite the fall". They looked at eachther. "Thank you". "No w-w-wrorries". Luhan nodded. He turned at walked away. Sehun smiled and headed back inside. "Luhan! I've been looking for you". luhan continued walking. "Hey!" He felt a hand on his shoulder. "Go away". "Excuse me?". Luhan was pushed against the wall. "What did you say?" "Come on Youngjae". Youngjae smiled. He raised his fist. "Of course". Luhan closed his eyes as Youngjae's fist came towards his face. *Click*. The blow to the face never came. Luhan opened one eye. "". Youngjae dropped Luhan, who landed on his knees. " you kid". He ran away from the scene. Luhan looked up.