Chapter 7: Today.

Safe Place.

Chapter 7: Today.

Tokyo, Japan.

9 o'clock in the morning.

    B.A.P gave their last live in Japan last night and now they had breakfast in the hotel's cafeteria. They did a great work, so the staff got a thousand of delicious dishes for them from sweets to a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, plenty of beef, pork, chicken, fish, and different styles of spaghetti and rice, and junk food like hamburgers, pizza, sandwiches, hotdogs, etc.

    “It's our last day in Tokyo, let's walk around the city!!!” Junhong said, thrilled.

    “Jongup can't even give a step out the room.” Himchan said.

    “Poor Jonguppie, he broke his leg badly.” Daehyun said.

    “It's just a minor injury.” Himchan said “He'll be ok; the bone didn't penetrate the skin.”

    “Oh man, I'm eating here.” Youngjae said “Can we not talk about broken bones and skin?”

    “You're eating a soup made out of blood.” Daehyun said.

    “It's chicken blood, I don't want to know anything about Jongup’s blood.”

    “He didn't bleed, you know.” Yongguk said.

    “So, are we going to do something or not? I mean, it's our last day and we have it for all ourselves to do everything we want.” Junhong said.

    “Count me out; I booked a whole day in the spa.” Daehyun said.

    “I want to sleep.” Youngjae said “I eat, then I sleep.”

    “I want to go shopping.” Himchan said “But I have to take care of Jongup.”

    “So, hyung, will you go with me?” Junhong asked to Yongguk who was sat next to Himchan (on the other side of the table)

    “Sure.” he said and gave a huge smile to Junhong who smiled back.

    “Oh, wait!” Himchan reached for a paper in his jacket's pocket “I planned to go to these places before becoming Jongup-ah's nurse.”

    “Jongup-ah's nurse, are you going to dress as a nurse?” Daehyun laughed loudly.

    “No, but I'm sure I'd look fu(cking) good dressed as a nurse with a short, short skirt that shows my thighs.”

    “Mmm, you know there's male nurses, right? And they don't have to use skirt.” Youngjae said.

    “But wearing pants instead of skirt wouldn't be a se(xy) nurse.” Daehyun said.

    “There's pants with holes that show skin...” Youngjae kept saying.

    “Shut up you, psychos.” Himchan said red like a tomato and faced Yongguk, then Junhong, then Yongguk “I researched meticulously and these places are the hottest for tourists, I listed 10 places.”

    “We can go to these places.” Junhong took the list.

    Yongguk reached his hand to take the paper, his fingers touched Junhong's, but neither of them separated from each other; in fact, Yongguk held Junhong's hand and used the free one to hold the list.

    “Luxurious cafes, designer boutiques, expensive restaurants... This list is very Himchan.” Yongguk said.

    “People told me they’re the best. The best coffee, the best food…”

    “Aren't you fat enough?” Daehyun said.

    “Shut up or I'll eat you!” Himchan warned (pointing the fork at the singer)

   

“Which place we should go first?” Junhong asked as Yongguk studied the list.

    “Himchan listed 10 places and here’s say to go to number ten, then nine…”

    “It's like a countdown to the best places in Tokyo?”

    “It seems so.” Yongguk slicked back his hair with a smile on his face. “So get the party started, baby.”