Chapter 4: Under.

Safe Place.

there's no explicit mature content in here, but af is so uptight I'm not sure if rate it m

Chapter 4: Under.

4 o'clock in the evening.

    “Have you seen Zelo?” Daehyun asked.

    “One hour ago at the studio.” Youngjae said.

    “No. I mean, have you seen him lately? He looks troubled and locks himself in his room. He even takes dinner there.”

    “Maybe he wants to be alone.” Youngjae said “He worships Yongguk hyung, maybe he's following his example of being a hermit.”

    “It's not funny.” Daehyun said seriously. “I'm concerned.”

    “Aigoooo, Junhong is twenty; I bet he's always in his room watching adult movies. So don't be concerned.”

    “If he's watching adult movies, shouldn’t he be happier?”

    “Maybe he doesn’t' know how to touch himself.” Youngjae broke out laughing.

    “Then I should help him.” Daehyun said with a naughty smirk.

    Youngjae stopped in the middle of the stairs and stared at the older before him.

    “Are you jealous?” Daehyun asked playfully.

    “No.” Youngjae said. He brushed his hair with the fingers and tried to hide the red on his cheeks.

    “No? You're so cute when you're shy.” Daehyun reached his hand towards Youngjae's cheek and pinched it teasingly.

    Youngjae felt the heat running over his body, he forced himself to chill out and clutched Daehyun’s hand (on his check) and drew him vigorously in his direction. Daehyun shut up abruptly and fell on the younger.

    “Haaa, look who's shy now.” Youngjae grinned and pulled Daehyun's hair to see clearer the blush in his face.

    “It's going to get dark soon.” Daehyun changed the subject and stepped away from the other “We have to hurry and... and... wallet... movie... I don't want to be late for the movie... You know how much I love trailers.”

    Youngjae covered his mouth from laughing out loudly; he loved to shut the older up. Daehyun sighed heavily and kept going upstairs.

    “Zelo, stop li(c)king me!!!”

    Daehyun and Youngjae stopped before the dorms’ door; they exchanged looks in surprise to Yongguk’s deep voice.

    “Did you hear...?” Daehyun was in shock.

    “Yongguk saying Zelo, stop li(c)king me?”

    “Yes.”

    “We're imagining things.”

    Daehyun was going to reply, but Yongguk voice cut off:

    “Really, Zelo, stop it, you're getting me wet.”

    “Did we imagine that too?” Daehyun asked.

    Youngjae opened his mouth to say something, but Yongguk exclaimed:

    “Oh my, your tongue is really wet and slobbery.”

    Both Youngjae and Daehyun startled before Yongguk complaining in pain.

    “You've bitten me! It hurts! Maybe you're hungry? Com'on I know where Himchan hides the ice cream.”

    “Damn! Yongguk yelled as he dropped the ice cream on his barefoot.

    “No, Zelo, don't li(c)k my foot!!!”

    “Ok, this is weird, we should go in.” Daehyun said, confused.

    “You sure? I'm not ready to see Junhong on his knees, li(c)king Yongguk hyung's foot.”

    “You think that's what's happening inside?”

    Youngjae was going to repeat what he heard from Yongguk, but the leader spoke:

    “Ok, Zelo, just be quiet, I'll feed you, fine?”

    “Maybe Zelo... I mean Junhong hurt himself and Yongguk hyung's helping him to eat ice cream.” Daehyun said.

    “I’m thinking of our maknae li(c)king his foot.”

    “You're a psycho.” Daehyun said “We don't even know if that Zelo is our Zelo. It can be a dog named Zelo.”

    “You're right, that makes sense.”

    “I know you aren't a dog, but you can't take off the dog collar, ok? Be a good baby.”

    “Yongguk hyung just said Zelo is not a dog!!! It's our human Zelo?!

    “Now I'm thinking of Zelo with a dog collar.” Youngjae said.

    “It's kinda cute, you know?” Daehyun smiled, thrilled.

    “I only know you're the one who forgot the wallet, so go inside and get it so we can go to the movies.”

    “This is more exciting than going to movies.”

    Ok, I'll take that collar away while I bath you. Can you jump into the sink?”

    “That can't be our Zelo, it's impossible for him to fit in the sink.”

    “I won't wash dishes anymore.” Youngjae said dramatically.

    The sound of the water came from the tap, the younger ones heard Yongguk humming Feel So Good. They wanted to leave, yet the thing happening behind the door got their attention. They sat in the middle of the hallway and kept listening.

    “Ok, let's dress you.” Yongguk turned off the tap “There's a lot of dresses and tuxedos. What do you like?”

    “This is a ballerina dress with a lot of ribbons, are you sure you want to put this on? Ok!!! Don't bite me!!! I'll do what you want, Zelo!!!”

    “I confess you look pretty good dressed like this. Now let's put the dog collar and don't try to bite it off. Don’t move; don't make me tie you up!”

    “See? You’re a good baby boy. I'll caress your belly as a reward, you like it, don't you?”

    “Com'on, sit on my lap. You’re so soft and smell so good.”

    “How long have we been here?” Daehyun asked, still sitting outside the dorms.

    “I don't know, but I'm hungry.” Youngjae said.

    Daehyun opened the backpack with bunny ears and took out a bag of popcorn and offered it to the younger.

    “You were going to bring food into the movie? You’re tightly stingy.” Youngjae brought his hand inside the bag of popcorn, but Daehyun slapped him away “What's wrong with you?!”

    “You say I'm cheap? I'm gonna eat this all by myself!”

    “Whatever.”

    “Hey, Zelo, don't chew on my shirt! How did you get inside so quickly? Get out!!! Zelo, you're tickling me, stop, please!!!” Yongguk breathed agitatedly as he laughed hard.

    “Hell! You’re so huge!!! Stop, stop, you’re going to break me.”

    “We should help Yongguk hyung!” Daehyun cried.

    “I think he's enjoying it whatever Zelo is doing to him.”

    “He's screaming!”

    “He's laughing, amused!”

    “What are you two doing in the middle of the hallway?” Jongup came to the top of the stairs and stared at Daehyun and Youngjae who were sitting cross-legged on the floor.

    “We're spying on Yongguk hyung and Junhong doing nasty stuff.” Youngjae said as if nothing.

    “What are you talking about?” Jongup frowned.

    “Are you deaf? Our Zelo is dressed like a ballerina with a dog collar sitting on Yongguk hyung's lap and chewing his way inside him.” Daehyun shouted loudly.

    “What are you talking about?” Jongup insisted as a tall guy reached him and stood by his side.

    Daehyun and Youngjae looked at the young man by Jongup’s side.

    “Zelo?!” They said “Junhong?! Is it you?!”

    “Yeah? We were at the gym, working out.”

    “So who's the Zelo with Yongguk-ah?” the others said in confusion.

    “You're all buffoons.” Jongup grabbed the doorknob and entered to the dorms.

    Junhong followed him and so the singers.

    They went to the living room and found a rabbit with an enormously curly white hair slipping under Yongguk’s shirt and then bouncing on Yongguk’s stomach as though he were a trampoline.

    “This explains a lot of things... I think so...” Youngjae said.

    “What's going on?” Junhong watched, enthusiastic, how happy Yongguk was for playing with that rabbit.

    “It seems that bunny is called Zelo and these degenerates thought you're the Zelo who was jumping on Yongguk hyung.” Jongup said.

    “Come on! If you heard the things we heard you'd be nasty too.” Daehyun said.

    “Why didn't you just come in instead of making up misunderstandings?” Jongup crossed his arms, frowning.

    “We didn't want to interrupt, just in case... You know... Our Junhong is the Zelo... jumping and li(c)king...” Youngjae tried to save Daehyun.

    “Why would you think our Zelo jumping and li(c)king Yongguk hyung?!” Jongup asked.

    “Hey, guys, I didn't realize you're home.” Yongguk said, holding Zelo the rabbit in his arm and playing with his soft fur “This little fellow is Zelo and belongs to one of SONAMOO's girls. She asked me to take care of him and talk to him while she's working, so he wouldn't feel abandoned.”

    It was too much for Junhong, he didn’t know what the hell his hyungs thought he was doing with Yongguk. And he was too tired from exercise to care. Junhong rolled his eyes and headed upstairs with a large stride.

    “I'm still picturing Junhong in a ballerina dress with a dog collar sitting on Yongguk hyung's lap and li(c)king him.” Youngjae said.

    “Sure, you’re the dirty one.” Jongup said.

    “I knew from the beginning it wasn't Zelo, instead it's a rabbit.” Daehyun said.

    “You said he's a dog, it's not the same.” Youngjae argued.

    “They're both animals.”

    “Whatever, let's just go for the wallet.” Youngjae said.

    “Of course, but first things first, I have something to say to Yongguk hyung.” Daehyun said with hands on his waist.

    “What?” Yongguk asked innocently as he kept caressing Zelo's ears.

    “Zelo the human has been kind of upset by those days. I tried talking to him, but he attacked me with pillows and shoes. So why don't you go and talk to him?”

    “You’re sure he didn't beat you up because you're a gossip girl?” Youngjae rose an eyebrow.

    “Well, I'm worried.” Daehyun said “Just talk to him, he always listens to you.” The singer pointed the rapper with the finger “Junhong would never dare to hit you with anything.”

    “Don't bet on that...” Yongguk said. He felt guilty for Junhong's attitude; the younger didn't approach to him or even eye him after they argued on the rooftop.

 

Junhong was in his way to the bathroom but Jongup stood in the way.

    “Hi, Junhong”

    “Hi?”

    “I need to shower first.”

    “I came first.” Junhong already had one foot inside the bathroom.

    “Yeah, but I have a date, so ME. FIRST.” Jongup said urgently and rushed into the bathroom before Junhong could react.

    “What? Hyung, get out right now!!!” Junhong knocked the door brusquely.

    “Hey, Junhong-ah” Yongguk's voice surprised him. Junhong turned around to face him.

    Junhong stopped being angry to Jongup and a bright blush covered his cheeks. He only wore dark orange boxers, his blond hair made his skin lighter and the dark ink of his stomach's tattoo caught Yongguk’s attention.

    The black-haired man stared at Junhong’s stomach, and then he looked lower and lower...

    “What do you want, hyung?”

    “Uhhh... You've been mad lately... Do you want to talk about it?” Yongguk said seriously as he beat himself mentally for watching Junhong so compulsively.

    “No.” Junhong said, annoyed, he forgot the shame and changed to anger.

    He wanted Yongguk to talk to him, but the rapper only pushed him aside. Junhong didn't know why he had to share his thoughts and feelings with someone who didn't share his with him.

    Friendship had to be a two way street; if you wanted to get something you had to share something. Junhong wanted to say that loudly to Yongguk. However he wasn't brave enough to speak up his mind. Besides, on the other hand, Junhong felt childish for behaving like that, Yongguk didn't have the obligation to tell him everything, and he was free to speak to his therapist everyday, every second, every minute...

    “I have something to tell you... The last time on the roof...” Yongguk wanted to say how important was to him to have Junhong by his side. Instead, he became speechless.

    “Hyung, it's been days. You don't have to tell me anything. You don't have to talk to me...”

    “But...”

    “Sorry, I'm tired. I'll use the shower downstairs... If you have something to say, call your therapist.”

    Junhong walked away quickly. He was aware he sounded rude and cold and thus he was ashamed. In reality he wanted to encourage his hyung to call the therapist, because she was a professional that could help him for real. But again, he chose to behave like a grumpy whiny baby.

 

I pictured the rabbit with Zelo's hurricane's era puffy hair.