Part 07: Unforeseen Events!

Dhampire Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 01: Yoona’s house

After her little adventure in the woods, Krystal was relaxing while taking a good bath.

She managed to return to the café before Jaehyun could even notice! Of course, she didn’t tell him or Yoona about what happened to not worry them.

Krystal: “Should I tell them about what I heard back in the café... maybe it was just my imagination and I worried for nothing?!”

“Krystal! The dinner is ready.” Yoona said after knocking on the door.

Krystal: “Give me ten minutes and I’m coming!!!”

Yoona: “Okay! Don’t be too late”

Krystal: “Understood!” She shouted from inside the bathroom.

Few minutes later, Krystal went downstairs while she was drying her hair with a towel.

Krystal: “I could smell the delicious scent from...here...” The towel slipped from her hands as she saw Jaehyun and Yoona sitting on a chair, both unconscious with their arms tied and mouths taped.

Krystal: “JAE! YOONA...!” She ran to them.

“Don’t worry! They are just...Knocked out!” Krystal couldn’t hide her surprised face as she turned to see who it was.

Krystal: “Y-YOU?! What are you doing here?!...”(...)

Scene02:

“Lightland want to present officially their crown princess during the next High Consulate’s meeting....” Ambo said.

Kaunda: “Are they out of their mind? How could they seriously think to make a dhampir their future queen? And Zalya, didn’t she do anything about it? ”

Ambo: “Well the weird thing is that she’s the one who is behind this mess! She made a pledge with the dhampir... about the wizard!”

Kaunda: “Of course! I forgot that crazy obsession of those witches about him! It looks like it doesn’t matter to her if the dhampir girl becomes Lightland successor after all!”

Gribber: “Well I’m not surprised as you Kaunda! We’re talking about Zalya after all! And unfortunately, her actions will only complicate our plans!”

Ambo: “What should we do now Gribber?”

Gribber: “we must remain on our guard and be as discreet as possible for the moment! We must not under any circumstances raise suspicions about us...”

Kaunda: “And what becomes of the agreement with the Hunters?”

Gribber: “I will send a message to Shin Hye right away... Nothing must happen to that girl...for now!”

Scene 01: Yoona’s house

Krystal: “Y-YOU?!What are you doing here?!...And who did this to them?” She asked him with anger.

“I told you... They are just... knocked out!” Sung Joon said with a lollipop in his mouth.

“I went a little hard this time...My bad” Said Suzy who was leaning on the kitchen’s door.

Krystal: “A little?! You’re kidding!!!”

“Oh! Isn’t the “No” girl from earlier? This world is really too small don’t you think?” Said Jackson amused but quickly shut it when he met L’s gaze who entered the room.

Krystal’s thoughts: I see that they didn’t lose their time! They are the one from the café: The blond hair, the pissed face, the badass girl and that arrogant guy! My intuition did not deceive me after all...even if it’s a little bit late! I knew that there was something fishy about those people! And by the way they are dressed and the arms which they’re holding it’s obvious that they are Hunters! What could Hunters want from me also?! Anyways...I should be careful with them!

Krystal: “How did you get in?”

L: “The shield that was protecting this house was strong and obviously was made by a powerful Awakener... but it doesn’t make it unbreakable! Especially for us”

Krystal: “And why are you here?”

L: “For you!” He then glanced at Suzy.

Krystal: “And can I ask why you-...AHH!” Without her realizing, Suzy came from back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter