Bonus: Nexusia Guide Book

Dhampire Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Informations Updated on: 16/06/2018

Dhampire Princess

Nexusia Guide:

Nexusia

“A faraway and secret world where mythical existences live and fight, surrounded by fantasy and magic...”

This world is composed of three lands: Lightland, Nightland and The Under Zone.

Lightland

“Where the children of the vivid light, rule nature & magic... The land of the sun... Lightland”

Situated in the East of Nexusia, it’s where the werewolf-witch’s royal family reigns. Its days are longer than nights.

First sovereign: Princess Layla.

Second sovereign: Sandara (Crowned by Princess Layla)

Latest sovereign: Princess Jessica (Crowned by Princess Sung-Ryung)

Actual sovereign: Sovereign Fiona (Temporally crowned by the consulate)

 

Main races:

*Witches: Born with magical power and many abilities like: Spell casting and spirit communication, they consider themselves as the protectors of the “balance between nature & magic” of Lightland. Their male race isn’t allowed to exist by the witches of the Circle that are “Misandrists” who strongly despise men and had eliminated the entire male wizard from their race!

 

*Werewolves: Long ago, those half mortals half beasts were under a demon curse: they rage under the moon and lose control of themselves. But due to the witches’ spell, it’s not any more a curse to them! So werewolves can transform themselves from human to wolves shape with their will and without any pain.

 

                      Pic1: A normal form of a werewolf                                                                              Pic2: A werewolf under the "demon curse"

Inferior races:

*Mermaids/ Mermen: They are aquatic creatures with the head and upper body of a human and a tail of a fish. They are known for their pure beauty and feeling the good/bad intentions in people. They live under their queen's protection, in harmony, in the depth of Lightland’s seas and are their guardians. A merman wear a bracelet which transforms into a trident while a mermaid's voice is her only self-defense weapon against the enemies.

 

Nightland

“Where the sons of the mystic night, reign dark & blood...The land of the moon... Nightland”

Situated in the West of Nexusia, it’s where the pureblood’s royal family reigns. Its nights are longer than days.

First sovereign: Princess Noah.

Second sovereign: King Ji-Yong(Crowned by Princess Noah)

Third sovereign: Lord G.D (Crowned by King Ji-Yong)

Fourth sovereign: Prince Kris (Crowned by Lord G.D)

Actual sovereign: Lord G.D (Re-crowned)

All Nightland races are [Original demon race]

Main races:

*Purebloods: Also known as the “Original Vampires”, they are treated like royalties and are of the highest rank among vampires. Their blood remains pure and has only mixed with each other or with demons (Since vampires are themselves a demon race). They have the ability to transform mortals into vampires by a simple bite; if the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter